Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

She is rocking the my pillow guy "cross necklace hanging out over my clothes for all to see" bullshit. Look at me I'm a Christian.
Burn in hell bitch

In my UT days, all that meant was you had to acknowledge they were a "good" girl before they did all the nasty they wanted.  

Good for Jim Acosta. A key rule for reporters is not to become part of the story, but when that rule is being used to distort truth and reality, you can break it. That question and the one put by another reported weeks ago about the lies at press confereneces are excellent. Acosta's speed in wording this question about hypocrisy clear and succintly is outstanding.

At this point, any reporter should ask what they want. If they're banned from the newsconferences, there will be a new sherriff in town on Jan 20. 

"Kayleigh, that statement is clearly a lie. Who did you consult to craft it? Are you acting at the direction of the president?"

Maybe change the order of the questions, but stop pussyfooting. These arent' misstatements of fact. This is a disinformation campaign of lying straight faced from the White House Press Room.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I get what he's saying, but I think it would be better to have her on - it's her job, and his - but call her out on her BS.

Wrong. It allows a stone pathological liar a public platform to lie to the non-Trumptard grownups.

You do not legitimize the scum. Having lying shit bags like her on a real news show gives them an imprimatur of legitimacy for the false shit they spew - simply by virtue of their appearance on a show that invites serious people.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, miguelito said:

I get what he's saying, but I think it would be better to have her on - it's her job, and his - but call her out on her BS.

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Wrong. It allows a stone pathological liar a public platform to lie to the non-Trumptard grownups.

You do not legitimize the scum. Having lying shit bags like her on a real news show gives them an imprimatur of legitimacy for the false shit they spew - simply by virtue of their appearance on a show that invites serious people.

Also, miguelito is coming at this like she (and most Rs these days) is a rational human being with shame.  Calling her on her lies DOES NOTHING.  It doesn't get her to admit anything, only double down and talk over the interviewer, ultimately resulting in obstructing the interview, which is the point.

56 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Eh, the purpose of inviting her on a show wouldn't be to change her, but to shine a light on her bullshit for a wider audience.  Not having her on lets people say that the librul left wing media doesn't want her on.  Not really a good situation either way. 

The job of media should be to uncover truth, not shine a light on lies. 

The problem is that in order to do you job as media by shining light on lies, you'd have to immediately take the interview, and edit it in such a way that a half hour interview becomes a four hour 60 minutes style piece where you play the lie, and then stop and report on how it's a lie.  

Which actually shines the light on the bigger crime, which is how cable news destroyed actually decent tv journalism and replaced it with the talking head opiniony nonsense we have now on the main cable networks.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

A tired looking Kayleigh came out to say the White House “grieves the loss of life and holds them close in their heart” and to say the domestic terrorists are the exact opposite of what Trump stands for.  She did say there will be an orderly transition.

I hope she ends up living in a trash can.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

If only the President had a way to address the nation other than social media

guess not

Even odds Twitter and FB left his account s it looks to him as if he's posting, then receiving robot feedback auto-generated to resemble the usual responses.

She's definitely lost weight from her already tiny frame. Her lips look like she's been sucking off dotard on the reg to try & distract him from reaching for the nuclear football. 

Maybe she's got an ulcer & is clinically depressed due to realizing she's enabled a lying shit heel who came within a whisker of toppling our democracy. It would be a shame if she never had a peaceful night's sleep & wound up spending the rest of her miserable life regretting her actions. A damn shame.

• Hook 'Em 2

I might suggest that the after pic demonstrates that the brickmason that is her makeup person has left the building more than any other thing.
Alternatively, it's not the lying but the constant fear that the orange leopard will eat her face.

Her hairstylist definitely appears to have gotten the fuck out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

The swelling around the rostrum indicates that she may have been kicked during feeding time by one of the other more dominate cassowaries. She should be moved to an isolation pen and put on an aggressive line of antibiotics to stave off infection.

I’m assuming Carpetbagger called her with the Herp news.

5 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Her hairstylist definitely appears to have gotten the fuck out.

And then there's the camera person, and the lighting person, and probably a whole other crew who affect how she looks, who have long since fled Caligula's palace.

ALTERNATE FACT THEORY: they're all still there, all of them, and this is how they decided to make her look.

Either way, if she runs out of foundation she can just rub her face in Trump's wattle.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

she's had botox in her lips to distract from the weight loss in her neck and face

Here's a pic from Christmas time.

Some may be stress for sure, but I can't recall how old her baby is. She could also have lost the final bit of preg weight from that.  People often think of weight in bad terms, but sometimes it does keep the 'gaunt' out of one's face. Or, she could be expecting again and  in the early stages.