Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Here's a pic from Christmas time.

Some may be stress for sure, but I can't recall how old her baby is. She could also have lost the final bit of preg weight from that.  People often think of weight in bad terms, but sometimes it does keep the 'gaunt' out of one's face. Or, she could be expecting again and  in the early stages.

Of course she spends Christmas in florida. 

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s lost weight.

Her makeup artist and hair stylist peaced out.

She’s had filler put in her lips and some procedure done to her eyes.

I think the eye procedure is that she mistook her mascara brush for fakes and glued one on each eyelid.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:04 PM, Bama Chick said:

Damn. She’s aged 10 years since November.

She looks ROUGH.

df8a28f4993dfa61a4e151c4f99a939a.jpg

These look like those "President aging - before/after" memes, except substitute 8 years with 7 weeks.

Yeesh

Edited by yoladu

In a drunken stupor last evening, I went to 7-11 and bought a bonus bag of Qanon-flavored Doritos.  They taste like gun-powder, peppers, and Cruz's tears.  But they go really well with a tall boy single of Modelo.  

In a drunken stupor last evening, I went to 7-11 and bought a bonus bag of Qanon-flavored Doritos.  They taste like gun-powder, peppers, and Cruz's tears.  But they go really well with a tall boy single of Modelo.  

What doesn’t go well with a tall boy of Modelo?

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

She’s claiming that she will wrap up her job from her home in Tampa. Our president lost his main comm tool in Twitter so it’s a perfect time for the press secretary to move away for the final days.

How will they lie to the American public now?

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Some of these grads are making Harvard seem ordinary.

Look, getting into Harvard is no small feet for a white woman from an expensive all-white private school in Florida who had to endure her parents having to comfortably afford tuition at Georgetown and then Miami Law School, before transferring to Harvard Law.  They're very impressive feets.

Look, getting into Harvard is no small feet for a white woman from an expensive all-white private school in Florida who had to endure her parents having to comfortably afford tuition at Georgetown and then Miami Law School, before transferring to Harvard Law.  They're very impressive feets.
*Their

• 4 weeks later...