Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

So, we've been given a "save the date" type thingy for a fairly small holiday party, and she's expected to be there. 

I expect I will decline the invite.  The GF can go without me if she wants.   I don't want to stick my dick in the punchbowl, as I like the hosts very much, but I know that I cannot be civil to this cunt. 

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, we've been given a "save the date" type thingy for a fairly small holiday party, and she's expected to be there. 

I expect I will decline the invite.  The GF can go without me if she wants.   I don't want to stick my dick in the punchbowl, as I like the hosts very much, but I know that I cannot be civil to this cunt. 

Are you nuts??

iCE1SrT.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm pretty sure there would be abundant GoFundMe coverage if you ended up breaking down and ...

tumblr_m54lye4S601qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, Gil Bang said:

so this is gonna be in December?  assuming Trump loses the election, i would love to be there to gloat about how Joe Biden is gonna make America great again after the last 4 disastrous years.

you should RSVP as a yes but then cancel if Trump somehow manages to steal the election.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, Gil Bang said:

Show no quarter for that lying piece of shit. You should go. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

I never paid much attention to daily briefings before this shit show admin, but were they always contentious like this?  From Spicer on it's just been the secretary yelling at reporters.  I can't imagine it was.

No, this is brand new territory.  It's not that there weren't tough questions from sometimes less than friendly reporters.  That's part of the job and to be expected.  What's happening with this administration is amateur shit show hour.  And the difference now is not the reporters, with the possible exception of crap outlets like OANN even being let in the door, but the other side of the dais.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Jive Turkey said:

so this is gonna be in December?  assuming Trump loses the election, i would love to be there to gloat about how Joe Biden is gonna make America great again after the last 4 disastrous years.

She'll be moving on to a Biden post or a cushy partnership in a DC law office well before that.  She is soulless, and will just go with the highest bidder.  She used to excoriate Trump on the regular before he got the nomination.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

She'll be moving on to a Biden post or a cushy partnership in a DC law office well before that.  She is soulless, and will just go with the highest bidder.  She used to excoriate Trump on the regular before he got the nomination.

At the rate things are going the highest bid might be "$5 to slap Kayleigh in the face with your dong in the alley behind a DC bar" 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

That pool of bidders will be a lot smaller than perhaps you think.  The tainty stain that people who Trump has working for him right now won't erode for a few years.

Kayleigh will go back home to Florida and work for DeSantis or her father or something.  

27 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

That pool of bidders will be a lot smaller than perhaps you think.  The tainty stain that people who Trump has working for him right now won't erode for a few years.

Kayleigh will go back home to Florida and work for DeSantis or her father or something.  

Maybe.  I know better than to expect anything out of DC, though.

On 9/4/2020 at 2:23 PM, Gil Bang said:

Mind if I dance wit your date?

Dude - you must go. Election will be over. She will be loose lipped and drunk. Man up.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I never paid much attention to daily briefings before this shit show admin, but were they always contentious like this?  From Spicer on it's just been the secretary yelling at reporters.  I can't imagine it was.

Here is one from a long, long time ago...for perspective.

47 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

All dotard enablers should be labeled with a scarlet T and never be allowed high paying jobs again.  When I am king, they will be first against the wall.

I've heard of a guy who just happens to do this sort of thing...

Inglourious-Basterds.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, jimmyjazz said:

a cushy partnership in a DC law office well before that

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

9 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

She just had to rattle off all the states for effect and I would guess the copy used postal abbreviations.  MI != MS Kayleigh!

Shots were fired: