Patrick Bateman

Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

On 9/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, jimmyjazz said:

a cushy partnership in a DC law office well before that

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Blotto said:

Different angle

160179123-1.jpg

Needs darker roots and brows.  And more insectile features.

I suppose it's a case of the "personality" or character of the woman, but I don't find her the least bit attractive.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Ole Miss joined the Big 10

She just had to rattle off all the states for effect and I would guess the copy used postal abbreviations.  MI != MS Kayleigh!

9 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

She just had to rattle off all the states for effect and I would guess the copy used postal abbreviations.  MI != MS Kayleigh!

Shots were fired: 

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Needs darker roots and brows.  And more insectile features.

I suppose it's a case of the "personality" or character of the woman, but I don't find her the least bit attractive.

lmao 

more than 4 years after when he should have had a healthcare plan, we all know there isn't a healthcare plan. it'd be nice if someone asked her why bother having pressers when she's just going to stand there and lie

• The White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, on Wednesday dismissed a CNN reporter's questions about which administration officials were working on a long-delayed healthcare plan.
  • "I'm not going to give you a readout of what our healthcare plan looks like and who's working on it," McEnany told the reporter. "If you want to know, come work here at the White House."

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-press-secretary-mocks-reporter-basic-question-about-healthcare-2020-9

On 9/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, TwiceHorn said:

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

She doesn’t show up on a search of the FL Bar website so I assume she isn’t admitted there.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion