Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

22 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

People got too much time on their hands lmao. Dominos is trending.

In a country rioting to go back to Chili's...this certainly checks out.  I grew up in a working class family on the SW side of Chicago.  But we knew two things...good pizza and worshipping at the altar of pieces of human shit were no way to get ahead in life.  So much failure lay ahead for his worshippers.  And so much laughter for the rest of us.  

52 minutes ago, Lechuza said:

Y'all have to admit she's hot as fuck.

45 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No she's not. 

She's from Florida; so she went to Georgetown and later, Harvard Law. So now you have Florida, smart, ambitious, and crazy. That's like going for Lorena Bobbitt but instead of a knife when you wake up it's going to be a dongle inserted into your dingle-dangle while your cell goes jingle-jangle with your friends all texting you asking why are you in this nude video all over social media.

she looks frighteningly similar to Tiffany Trump.  I'm not saying twins or doppelganger, but enough to make him hiring her to replace the one child he doesn't have any physical connectivity with to be really fucking awkward.  How is nobody talking about this?  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

she looks frighteningly similar to Tiffany Trump.  I'm not saying twins or doppelganger, but enough to make him hiring her to replace the one child he doesn't have any physical connectivity with to be really fucking awkward.  How is nobody talking about this?  

Hold on. There's a Tiffany Trump? 

Yeah, and she's a combination of Kayleigh Mcenany and Michelle Wolf.  And no, the irony of that combination is not lost on me.  

Ya'll are crazy (or gay, NTTAWWT).  I despise Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her politics, but I would bang the shit out of her.  I'd even let Ilhan Omar watch if she wanted to.  Rashida Harbi Tlaib would have to wait out in the hallway until I was done though.  She's nasty.