Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

The big ass binder that she flips through to answer (read) any questions, usually filibustering for 45 seconds with useless stats.

Then she’ll escape a question she can’t deflect by calling on her OAN plant Chanel Ryan, who is made to stand in the corner like a dunce because she can’t socially distance. Ryan and McEnany close things out with some QAnon banter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

It's her magic binder that she uses to answer questions.  If you've ever watched PC's, she flips a lot of  pages before responding to a question.

I've never noticed. Why is it a photo of a photo on a computer screen? What's up with the photoshopped red tabs? Am I missing context here? Is it a joke that I'm not getting?

It's her magic binder that she uses to answer questions.  If you've ever watched PC's, she flips a lot of  pages before responding to a question.
I hate her something terrible, but I'm honestly pretty impressed when she does that.

I realize that there's a non-zero chance that notebook is completely blank or filled with doodles, but if so, I still wish I could fake it that well when one of my students asks me an obscure question about tax law.

I'd like to think of her binder having like a unicorn on the front, and maybe drawings of bands and boys she likes on the back.  with a little slot for her colored pens  

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

The big ass binder that she flips through to answer (read) any questions, usually filibustering for 45 seconds with useless stats.

Then she’ll escape a question she can’t deflect by calling on her OAN plant Chanel Ryan, who is made to stand in the corner like a dunce because she can’t socially distance. Ryan and McEnany close things out with some QAnon banter.

...and if you ask her a question that she doesn’t have an answer for....well, she just closes the binder and walks off!

Oh, you mean Trump's Trap to Keep Her?  He's good at enticing attractive blonde women to compromise themselves for a bit of quick cash or fame.  

I'm starting to think Trump is trying to take on the Diamond Joe persona made famous by the Onion.  

52 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I hate her something terrible, but I'm honestly pretty impressed when she does that.

I realize that there's a non-zero chance that notebook is completely blank or filled with doodles, but if so, I still wish I could fake it that well when one of my students asks me an obscure question about tax law.

Now we know what she does all day....minus 10-15 min for the conference and make-up!

It’s not bad at all.  We’ve only had two presidents with deep and personal connections to pro wrestling so it’s an honest mistake.  

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Surprised Obama doesn’t have his own binder. 

Dozens. And Obamaworld had dozens on him. 

Like RV said. She is following a script. Probably the hardest job in the world at this moment. No one believes her. And she is hearing all the talk from both sides. She is not long for the job.

When you are losing like Trump is, you must stop digging. I don't think he wants the job. Or he is getting horrible advice. Politically, the campaign made the wrong call on Covid - and it endangers lives. He had to keep doubling down on that bet that Covid was nothing. The message was correct - we should not play politics with a pandemic. But someone at Trump decided let's play politics with it. Dumb. Political malpractice and immoral. "Always bet on life" was a big part of the audience. Letting older Americans die - suggesting they might be less valuable - shook a big core of his voters.  

The President's men and women need to state their own tales. I feel for the Press Secretary, but no one can do that job without a coherent narrative - and the Trump campaign does not have one.

And the campaign should not be running policy. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I used to sleep in class in law school.

Your last sentence made my head nod. 

Good times.

Edited by tantric superman

Trump wouldn't let her have a Colonel Hogan tab, remember?  

Because Col. Hogan got captured, Trump prefers war heroes that weren't captured.  

It's for sure for the Hulkster.  They're both in the same inductee class of the WWE Hall of Fame.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Trump wouldn't let her have a Colonel Hogan tab, remember?  

Because Col. Hogan got captured, Trump prefers war heroes that weren't captured.  

It's for sure for the Hulkster.  They're both in the same inductee class of the WWE Hall of Fame.  

Fair point but realize who we're talking about here.  He even thinks Barney Rubble is a great actor. 

53 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Fair point but realize who we're talking about here.  He even thinks Barney Rubble is a great actor. 

Two television shows that were popular during Trump's childhood were Howdy Doody and Bozo the Clown, so Barney Rubble has some competition in the Trump brain.

4 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

Somebody usurped her and gave Trump his talking points on Maxwell.  And that person was Jack Ryan. 

I disagree Mr. President.  If a reporter asks if you knew Ghislane Maxwell, you say you were friends.  If they ask if you were friends, say you were lifelong friends.  If they ask if you were lifelong friends, tell them you used her services to screw teenagers.  I’m sure Kayleigh has a binder tab for that, right Kayleigh?