Coronavirus Political Victory Lap

16 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

You should verify early "preliminary" findings. Not that it matters in a scenario when an American president has a track record of dismissing American intelligence in favor of the word of foreign autocratic regimes, much less multi-national orgs.

Considering some of those intelligence agencies and officials were involved in a secret plot to spy on his election campaign and later tried to frame him for colluding with Russia over the election I can't understand for the life of me why he wouldn't trust every thing they tell him.

• Fuck You 4

10 hours ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Citations needed.

If there were anything in the intelligence briefings that Schiff could have used against Trump politically it would have been leaked to The Washington Post or New York Times instantaneously.

• Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Considering some of those intelligence agencies and officials were involved in a secret plot to spy on his election campaign and later tried to frame him for colluding with Russia over the election I can't understand for the life of me why he wouldn't trust every thing they tell him.

You really ought to try engaging your critical thinking skills when listening to Fox News.  Really, it's what you implicitly demand of people that listen to CNN or MSNBC.

Of course, EMAW- the guy who posted a photo-shopped headline 24 hours ago and refuses to acknowledge it- also refuses to acknowledge that the Mueller Investigation, appointed by Trump's DOJ, corroborated the intelligence community's consensus that a foreign autocratic government- Russia- interfered in the 2016 election, continues to interfere in American elections, and that the president failed a take-home, open book test with the help of his lawyers.

EMAW and the GOP have set the bar so low that an investigation that spews out over 40 indictments, guilty pleas, convictions, sends over half a dozen Trump associates to prison, and spawns another dozen federal cases is, in their deranged heads, more than just sweet vindication, but bizarrely, evidence of a hoax. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

If there were anything in the intelligence briefings that Schiff could have used against Trump politically it would have been leaked to The Washington Post or New York Times instantaneously.

That doesn't seem like a citation

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Of course, EMAW- the guy who posted a photo-shopped headline 24 hours ago and refuses to acknowledge it- also refuses to acknowledge that the Mueller Investigation, appointed by Trump's DOJ, corroborated the intelligence community's consensus that a foreign autocratic government- Russia- interfered in the 2016 election, continues to interfere in American elections, and that the president failed a take-home, open book test with the help of his lawyers.

EMAW and the GOP have set the bar so low that an investigation that spews out over 40 indictments, guilty pleas, convictions, sends over half a dozen Trump associates to prison, and spawns another dozen federal cases is, in their deranged heads, more than just sweet vindication, but bizarrely, evidence of a hoax. 

But is the president in jail?  No?  Then case closed and Dem HOAX!!!11!!

10 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Okay, so she's stupid.  No argument here.

Trump is also stupid, and a racist, and a xenophobe, and a rapist, and a con man who is using the presidency to enrich his family and friends, and an admirer of and useful idiot to people like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.  Trump has frayed important alliances that are older than he is.  He has damaged our international reputation even more than W did, which should have been impossible.  And he may have done irreparable damage to the office of the presidency.  And now his botched handling of a pandemic has cost thousands of American lives. 

But yeah, there's a dumb Democrat in Congress.  Touche'.

She was appointed by the most powerful Democrat in the world to chair the House Coronavirus Task Force.  If I wanted to mention the dumbest person in Congress it would not be her.  Got to be the Guam tipping over guy.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She was appointed by the most powerful Democrat in the world to chair the House Coronavirus Task Force.  If I wanted to mention the dumbest person in Congress it would not be her.  Got to be the Guam tipping over guy.

But you're cool with the most powerful man in the world appointing the Kush to lead THE Coronavirus Task Force?  

BTW...what is the House Coronavirus Task Force?  What powers do they have?

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

But you're cool with the most powerful man in the world appointing the Kush to lead THE Coronavirus Task Force?  

Well, it was either Kush, or his daughter with fake tits who has created an imaginary 15 million jobs.  I mean, clearly, in a country of 350 million people, including thousands of people with a lifetime of training and experience in epidemiology, medicine, and logistics, you would choose between your daughter or her husband, each of whom has the greatest achievement on their resume as "my parents were rich."  Duh.  No-brainer, they are your best choices.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, it was either Kush, or his daughter with fake tits who has created an imaginary 15 million jobs.  I mean, clearly, in a country of 350 million people, including thousands of people with a lifetime of training and experience in epidemiology, medicine, and logistics, you would choose between your daughter or her husband, each of whom has the greatest achievement on their resume as "my parents were rich."  Duh.  No-brainer, they are your best choices.

Yeah, I guess he was the clear choice since Ivanka's hands and jaw were probably worn out

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

BTW...what is the House Coronavirus Task Force?  What powers do they have?

Vice-President Pence is leading the federal government's Coronavirus response team.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Vice-President Pence is leading the federal government's Coronavirus response team.

Nobody gives a shit who has the TITLE of "head of the team." Who is actually LEADING it?  Listen to the briefings -- it's Kush.  If you want N95 masks for your hospitals, you best talk to Kush.

Jared Kushner.  A man with ZERO fucking qualifications.  Come on, you defend moronic nepotism.  There are literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of people more qualified to do what Kush is doing....but your  GodKing appoints his son-in-law based on his extensive qualifications of [checks notes] being his son-in-law.  It's a moronocracy, and you worship at its altar.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nobody gives a shit who has the TITLE of "head of the team." Who is actually LEADING it?  Listen to the briefings -- it's Kush.  If you want N95 masks for your hospitals, you best talk to Kush.

Jared Kushner.  A man with ZERO fucking qualifications.  Come on, you defend moronic nepotism.  There are literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of people more qualified to do what Kush is doing....but your  GodKing appoints his son-in-law based on his extensive qualifications of [checks notes] being his son-in-law.  It's a moronocracy, and you worship at its altar.

And even if Pence was leading, his qualifications are also zero.  Hell, he "oversaw" a massive HIV fuck up in his own state. 

• Like 2

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

And even if Pence was leading, his qualifications are also zero.  Hell, he "oversaw" a massive HIV fuck up in his own state. 

Touting Pence for that role is like touting someone who went 0-12 for four CFB seasons as "a good choice, because he has coaching experience."  Which actually WOULD make him the most qualified person in the White House.  Because the rest of those fuckers don't even know what a touchdown is.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Touting Pence for that role is like touting someone who went 0-12 for four CFB seasons as "a good choice, because he has coaching experience."  Which actually WOULD make him the most qualified person in the White House.  Because the rest of those fuckers don't even know what a touchdown is.

The only qualification Pence has is he extensive experience with latex.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUx6w8AY3YnygQcotniJk

21 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

If Dotard re-opens this country a little more than a month from now I hope he starts up his rallies again. Might as well get the cultists together who do not believe this is serious so they can see the consequences of not listening to medical professionals. 

He is definitely going to take a victory lap. His actions follow the same course in every terrible thing he has done in his life up to this point, especially so since becoming president. He denies there is a problem initially, makes things worse with the diarrhea he spews all over the place on twitter and then at the end he steps in and tells everyone how he solved the problem.  The total number of deaths could have been much lower if this buffoon had taken action months earlier. He did not and his cult is so ridiculously gone at this point that they believe everything he says. We have his own words as evidence that he thought this was just a joke and not serious. Then he steps in later and says he knew how serious this was at one of his dumpsterside chats. I would be infuriated if it wasn't so sad that his supporters believe him when he says this or that he knows more than the medical professionals working on this virus. 

He is already taking victory laps:

bragging about tv ratings, facebook followers, etc

21 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Adam Schiff didn't seem all that bothered by the very same intelligence reports.  Nor did anyone else who saw them. I am sure their intelligence reports all the time about potential threats.  The medical experts were saying until late January that there was no person to person transmission.  Dr. Fauci in late February was stating the risk to Americans was low.  Those medical experts are the ones you listen to on the risk of spread.

Jesus, the left bitched and moaned when he issued the travel ban on January 31.  Calling it an overreaction and due to xenophobia.  When he created the Coronavirus task force it was criticized for lacking diversity.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/02/15/coronavirus-xi-jinping-chinas-incompetence-endangered-the-world/

Dated Feb 15th, 2 weeks before "this is their new hoax".

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 7:07 AM, Upgrayedd said:

Isn’t that idiot swam?  I maybe thinking of another idiot.

No. Swam will at least respond when you call him on his bullshit.  @EMAWesome posts lie after lie and then disappears when asked to address why he is lying. He's a coward. At least Swam will defend his positions.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:04 AM, EMAWesome said:

spacer.png

Are you the God of Stupid??

spacer.png

No...

spacer.png

spacer.png

EMAW, when someone asks you if you're the God of Stupid, you say "YES!"

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:47 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Sorry that the China virus deaths are plateauing. I know you Orange Man Bad guys are pissed.

It is all fake news to hurt Trump Johnny.  I'd walk around without a mask in crowds of Patriots and breathe deeply the sweet air of freedom, if I were you.

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

This didn’t age well. Imagine being a trump fan and thinking he is doing a great job 😂

Imagine being Team Biden.  That old slobbering dementia addled fool can’t get through a twice a month scripted speech from his basement 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Imagine being Team Biden.  That old slobbering dementia addled fool can’t get through a twice a month scripted speech from his basement 

Oh somebody please post a clip of Trump trying to pronounce the names of the three companies he met with minutes before his Rose Garden address earlier this week. 

His (lack of) articulation makes you wanna slip down a sidestreet and make believe you didn't just hear him swallow his own tongue.  Like hearing a dolphin mid-TIA.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Oh somebody please post a clip of Trump trying to pronounce the names of the three companies he met with minutes before his Rose Garden address earlier this week. 

His (lack of) articulation makes you wanna slip down a sidestreet and make believe you didn't just hear him swallow his own tongue.  Like hearing a dolphin mid-TIA.  

Yeah.  I am not understanding this line of thought from Trumpkins.  Mental acuity and proclivity for sexual assault are a push for the two major party candidates but the Trump people act like he's a smooth talking trial lawyer at the top of his game. 

6 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Yeah.  I am not understanding this line of thought from Trumpkins.  Mental acuity and proclivity for sexual assault are a push for the two major party candidates but the Trump people act like he's a smooth talking trial lawyer at the top of his game. 

It’s just the R talking points. That’s all they know.