Smokin Deal - WSM and ThermoWorks Smoke For Sale - Dallas Area

Landomatic

Got these to kill some time during “shelter in place” and I really just didn’t enjoying smoking enough to keep at it.  Both used 1 time and are just 2 weeks old.  Paid $220 for the smoker, $100 for the thermometer and added $15 gasket strips to the lid and door for a total of $335 plus tax and shipping.  Selling both for $200 cash OBO.  Will meet reputable poster at neutral site for a contact-free exchange.  Leave your snarky comments below and PM me if actually interested.  Zero USB ports and no BB coupons accepted.

Weber Smokey Mountain 14” Smoker - rinsed and ready - used once - kept in garage so the cover is brand new - gasket for lid and around door

7LfCOY.jpg

lNWJMM.jpg

LOrhn1.jpg

dBpuZt.jpg

hlboHR.jpg

uQBW77.jpg

ThermoWorks Smoke 2 Channel Thermometer - charcoal - meat probe never used

nn850o.jpg

GJp7zx.jpg

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Got these to kill some time during “shelter in place” and I really just didn’t enjoying smoking enough to keep at it.  Both used 1 time and are just 2 weeks old.  Paid $220 for the smoker, $100 for the thermometer and added $15 gasket strips to the lid and door for a total of $335 plus tax and shipping.  Selling both for $200 cash OBO.  Will meet reputable poster at neutral site for a contact-free exchange.  Leave your snarky comments below and PM me if actually interested.  Zero USB ports and no BB coupons accepted.

Weber Smokey Mountain 14” Smoker - rinsed and ready - used once - kept in garage so the cover is brand new - gasket for lid and around door

7LfCOY.jpg

lNWJMM.jpg

LOrhn1.jpg

dBpuZt.jpg

hlboHR.jpg

uQBW77.jpg

ThermoWorks Smoke 2 Channel Thermometer - charcoal - meat probe never used

nn850o.jpg

GJp7zx.jpg

14”?   Does Weber make that for little people?

Serious question.  What's the advertised range on the Smoke Receiver and is it set up for pit temp and meat, i.e., two probes?  Asking because I only see one probe.

/edit.  300 ft. and should have pit probe (does it?)

Edited by dcbc

40 minutes ago, dcbc said:

Serious question.  What's the advertised range on the Smoke Receiver and is it set up for pit temp and meat, i.e., two probes?  Asking because I only see one probe.

/edit.  300 ft. and should have pit probe (does it?)

Yes both probes are there.  One for the grate is short black one (from one use) with the grate clip on it.  Meat probe is the long clean one.

Range was not a problem at all.  Worked at the front of my house with the smoker way in the back.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Yes both probes are there.  One for the grate is short black one (from one use) with the grate clip on it.  Meat probe is the long clean one.

Range was not a problem at all.  Worked at the front of my house with the smoker way in the back.

Thanks.  I checked the one I have and it's about the same.  Good luck with sale.