NBA HORSE on ESPN

Juicy

36 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I would have expected the NBA to try and throw a little more star power at this.  I’m guessing Steph said no, cause the ratings would probably be double whatever they end up being if he just put on his standard pregame shooting exhibition.

It definitely could use some more star power. Trey is decent but would love to see some big names throw down in this.

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I watched it with my boys tonight and we had a good time. I need more sitting down, bank shots, left-handed, granny style shots, but it was fun. Also, how hard would it have been to get actual cameras as opposed to friend/kid with a cell phone? The buffering drove me nuts.

Yeah I get he whole distancing thing.  But how the fuck does my local nightly news have WAY better production quality than this thing?  Doesn’t seem like it should be that hard to take it up several notches for a much better watching experience.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 10:07 AM, Juicy said:

It definitely could use some more star power. Trey is decent but would love to see some big names throw down in this.

I mean what else are these guys doing? it's not the dunk contest mid season? Lebron, Harden, doncic, Giannis, kd, steph? what else do they have to do and you would think they would want too since the nba isn't in session and you want to have some connection to your fans. Anyways it was horribly done through fucking cell phones and it was like none of them planned out what to do first. Zach Levine "uhhh lets see, uhhh hey Paul how big is your court? uhh ok hmm lets see, how about a uhhhh bank shot?"  WTF that long to decide a fucking bank shot? hahaha. 

They had how many days to talk via zoom and chat about how it would work and to try to be prepared before we start a little? 

My son is 12 and loves the nba and walked out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I mean what else are these guys doing? it's not the dunk contest mid season? Lebron, Harden, doncic, Giannis, kd, steph? what else do they have to do and you would think they would want too since the nba isn't in session and you want to have some connection to your fans. Anyways it was horribly done through fucking cell phones and it was like none of them planned out what to do first. Zach Levine "uhhh lets see, uhhh hey Paul how big is your court? uhh ok hmm lets see, how about a uhhhh bank shot?"  WTF that long to decide a fucking bank shot? hahaha. 

They had how many days to talk via zoom and chat about how it would work and to try to be prepared before we start a little? 

My son is 12 and loves the nba and walked out. 

Exactly this, you would think that there would have been some sort of set up for this, not just lets wing it. It never had a chance to be great TV but in a time with no sports it could have been at least home run derby type entertainment. 

My guy Chauncey won but I still dont think I will tune in for the next round of this garbage. 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:53 AM, Underdog said:

<----  watched a replay of an WNBA game instead of this shit.  That Taurasi chick can ball. 

Speaking of, every time I see this thread I pronounce it “NBA whores.”

I think it’s the caps.

Edited by CurlyDumps