Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Barbacoa said:

Yea now that side looks 10% less like an abandoned soviet era apartment building. 

Aggy will feel so unwelcome again. 

Here’s an idea: maybe someone in the athletic department could see to it that the job gets finished some year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I will forever not see the H and goal posts don't align perfectly with the ramp. 

And the diagonal "Tex" looks like it was tacked on after it was forgotten about. It is odd. 

I think collie station has everything perfectly symmetrical and lined up, it could collapse at any moment but at least your OCD would be satisfied.

• Haha 1

I think collie station has everything perfectly symmetrical and lined up, it could collapse at any moment but at least your OCD would be satisfied.

The thing is, I don’t think the goalpost is even symmetrical with the field, it’s not centered in the H and it’s not centered with the 2 yard line. How hard would it be to move the damn thing over 3 feet?
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

Give me $500, a lift and a gas pressure washer and I’ll have that shit done in 2 hours

It took most of the scaffolding in the state and some from out of state to get the lower part done. I remember the 18 wheelers backed up around campus that week. It was crazy how much scaffolding was built to paint. Pretty sure the guys in the Home Depot parking lot would do it quicker and without the scaffolding.

1 hour ago, YeeYeeCTE said:

The thing is, I don’t think the goalpost is even symmetrical with the field, it’s not centered in the H and it’s not centered with the 2 yard line. How hard would it be to move the damn thing over 3 feet?

I mean.... it has to be symmetrical with the field, otherwise we can't play games. Seems like the kind of thing the refs/league officials check.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YeeYeeCTE said:

de04f2dbcafeac91fee78c2d5734cab7.jpg

So what’s the story here? Is this where we’re putting the opposing team’s band? Anyone under 5’8 is going to have a hard time even seeing over that wall right?

No. You can see over it just fine. And unlike aggy, the seats aren’t pointed at it (though it would make more sense if they were as that’s where most of the field is)

• Hook 'Em 2

de04f2dbcafeac91fee78c2d5734cab7.jpg

So what’s the story here? Is this where we’re putting the opposing team’s band? Anyone under 5’8 is going to have a hard time even seeing over that wall right?

Not the band. That corner section is for recruits and their family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

So are they going to put television monitors on the sides of the SRO blocks for the people in Sections 1 and 32 who can't see the videoboard?

I hope not. I'm under the videoboard and won't be able to see shit, and I think it would be stupid for them to put a TV near me showing it. 

5 hours ago, YeeYeeCTE said:

Well thats the field people not the people doing the South Endzone renovation. Shits drawn perfect and layed out perfect, it's not their fault the guys doing the field are ding-dongs

Wife and I had season tickets (gave em up a few months ago) in Section 1, Row 61, seats 1&2. They were adjacent to the wall and the first two seats inside the stadium. The breeze was always badass in those seats coming off the drop off

During the spring game, we wandered over to our old seats that we gave up.

49aadb5e1ec3e1d8066dd01f49c30d06.jpg

Im glad we gave em up

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Wife and I had season tickets (gave em up a few months ago) in Section 1, Row 61, seats 1&2. They were adjacent to the wall and the first two seats inside the stadium. The breeze was always badass in those seats coming off the drop off

During the spring game, we wandered over to our old seats that we gave up.

49aadb5e1ec3e1d8066dd01f49c30d06.jpg

Im glad we gave em up

Bro what the fuck is that

giphy.gif
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, jTower said:

Please...

...we prefer pole dancer areas.

The absolute worst thing about those will be 3 hours of bob cole bringing new talent to the stage every 5 songs. 

coming to the Mighty Fine pole is the very very lovely Victoria!  And up next on the nyle maxwell pole is the very very lovey Diana!

Edited by Pato del Muerto