Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The north end zone renovation ended up looking great because it was designed to integrate with the rest of the stadium and especially the east side upper deck reno.
This thing looks like shit by design, and it's not ever going to get any better.

Exactly this. It’s a shit design and will look like shit.

7 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
On 11/14/2019 at 9:29 PM, mdleast said:
You know, we could save ourselves from at least a few (but not all) future uteral-related jokes with a relatively simple “bridge” fix to the design...

ec0f093de68c0dd8b4aab748a3fce924.jpg

so, a cervix?

New team entrance idea for every home game.....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
On 11/14/2019 at 9:29 PM, mdleast said:
You know, we could save ourselves from at least a few (but not all) future uteral-related jokes with a relatively simple “bridge” fix to the design...

ec0f093de68c0dd8b4aab748a3fce924.jpg

so, a cervix?

Well we are trying to, one day, go undefeated.  A little symbolism can’t hurt.  Amright?

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, DanTheHorn said:

You have one more in the minority. When the stadium was first extended and the south end zone was left undone, I discussed with a few people how it would be a good idea to somehow incorporate a longhorn in the south end zone when it was eventually built. So, when I saw it in the design in the survey that was sent out about purchasing different types of seats for the SEZ, I mentioned that I loved it being incorporated in the comments section. Of course my discussions way back then was with folks of no consequence and my vision was nowhere as good as what they came up with in the end.

Negged

• 2 weeks later...

You have one more in the minority. When the stadium was first extended and the south end zone was left undone, I discussed with a few people how it would be a good idea to somehow incorporate a longhorn in the south end zone when it was eventually built. So, when I saw it in the design in the survey that was sent out about purchasing different types of seats for the SEZ, I mentioned that I loved it being incorporated in the comments section. Of course my discussions way back then was with folks of no consequence and my vision was nowhere as good as what they came up with in the end.

that first extension was in 1926. you are either full of shit or really really old. I'm guessing it is the first and you are full of shit and don't know shit about Memorial Stadium history dantheaggy boy.

Is there any chance this is going to get redesigned to leave out the longhorn/anatomical diagram?
naw not gonna change the head in the endzone. are gonna add a giant anal sphinchter for the vistors to run out of. with brown smoke and mercaptan spewers. aggy will WANT to play us then.
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
2 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:
Is there any chance this is going to get redesigned to leave out the longhorn/anatomical diagram?

naw not gonna change the head in the endzone. are gonna add a giant anal sphinchter for the vistors to run out of. with brown smoke and mercaptan spewers. aggy will WANT to play us then.

I laughed at this one! ^^

21 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

that first extension was in 1926. you are either full of shit or really really old. I'm guessing it is the first and you are full of shit and don't know shit about Memorial Stadium history dantheaggy boy.

I was not alive for that one. So first extension for me which was the SEZ as it is today. I guess now I have to go back to getting rid of the track and going to grass. Bullshit like yours reminds me of grammar cops on this site when they have nothing better to say.

Edited by DanTheHorn

On 12/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, DanTheHorn said:

I was not alive for that one. So first extension for me which was the SEZ as it is today. I guess now I have to go back to getting rid of the track and going to grass. Bullshit like yours reminds me of grammar cops on this site when they have nothing better to say.

You can put that idiot on ignore and you will never miss a single thing about his existence. First guy I ever put on ignore and I liked it so much that I started using the functionality a lot more freely and it’s been great on both boards. At one point early on for me at Shaggy, I tried to figure that dipshit out and it eventually hit me that there are indeed true, full-blown retards out there who have a keyboard and access to the Internet. 

• Like 4

fuck off aggy boy. history is history and just because you wernt alive for it doesnt mean you shouldnt know it and cite it correctly. what your mindless post was was history the way aggy cites it out their ass. whoop eh.

You can put that idiot on ignore and you will never miss a single thing about his existence. First guy I ever put on ignore and I liked it so much that I started using the functionality a lot more freely and it’s been great on both boards. At one point early on for me at Shaggy, I tried to figure that dipshit out and it eventually hit me that there are indeed true, full-blown retards out there who have a keyboard and access to the Internet. 

not smart enough to figure it out eh. seems ure de retard. coward. lulz

On 12/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, TKthunder2 said:

They don’t sell those LCD panels anymore.  They could probably sell all the ones we have to others that need replacement panels but I doubt it’s worth their time to do that.

Godzillatron was completely replaced in 2017. I'm sure they'll find something to do with the panels they're removing.

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)