Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I’ve heard his last name pronounced “Del Con-TEE” on things like LHN or radio broadcasts, but it’s “Del Cont?” I’ll be damned.

Ok, here he is with Craig Way, and Way says Del Con-TEE. Maybe I’m mishearing CDC’s in the post above at the stadium. Damn these old ears.

Edited by Vito Andolini

41 minutes ago, BevoSwag said:

Are they sold out?  :}  Is that still going to be the few visitors we allow in to the lower left ?

It’s going to still be an active construction site this year so no one will be sitting there.

Not 100%, but last season visitors were all moved to the upper decks and I’d guess it’s going to stay that way this year too (assuming we have a season).

If you’re asking about the SEZ in general, suites are sold out, but I think some club/bar table seats are still available.

Not sure who will sit in the non club seats.  I would guess the students will shift over and fill in those on the East side since CDC made a big deal about a having a single student section and that would more the visitors to the lower NE corner (they already sat in uppers over there).

• Like 1

We should see the scoreboard panels go up anytime now. The structure for them is up and the season is still technically on.

The new main scoreboard isn't that much bigger than the old one since it doesn't seem to be as tall but the side video boards will be nice if they aren't all covered with ads.

1592816976675734.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

We should see the scoreboard panels go up anytime now. The structure for them is up and the season is still technically on.

The new main scoreboard isn't that much bigger than the old one since it doesn't seem to be as tall but the side video boards won't matter since they just be constant will be nice if they aren't all covered with ads.

1592816976675734.jpg

• Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)