Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I know you are and my response is reposition the field so it will be center thus making the opponents sideline smaller 

I understood that your offering a solution. There’s a few solutions. But the AD is currently comfortable with it being crooked so, yeah, what’s the point offering suggestions? Maybe when they put in real turf. 

27 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I understood that your offering a solution. There’s a few solutions. But the AD is currently comfortable with it being crooked so, yeah, what’s the point offering suggestions? Maybe when they put in real turf. 

Because it’s a message board full of irrelevant suggestions. 

https://texassports.com/sports/2021/5/4/sez-blog-field-level-hospitality.aspx?id=996

SEZ Blog: Field-Level Hospitality

Texas Football gamedays are known for enthusiastic fans, iconic pageantry, and a blue-blood (or shall we say "burnt orange-blood"?) brand of football. At least six times a season, Longhorn faithful fill Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium and look forward to the tradition of grabbing Texas-themed stadium fare to enhance their gameday experiences. Some fans prefer to get the tried-and-true hot dog and beverage from one of DKR's many concessions, while others choose to visit the buffets offered as a part of the premium amenties in our exclusive club spaces.

When you're sitting in the South End Zone Field Club, you get the down-home comfort of gameday concessions and the opulence of premium food and beverage selections to meet your needs and suit your preferences.

The climate-controlled environment in the Field Club hospitality area offers a comfortable escape from Texas weather and the perfect mix of traditional gameday fare within a sophisticated buffet menu (think beef sliders topped with local produce and fresh-cut steak frites). In addition to a mouthwatering menu, a full cash bar is available in the Field Club until the start of the fourth quarter. To top it off, the hospitality area is located at field level...and when we say field level, we mean field level—the Field Club hospitality area is physically below all lower-level club seats in the South End Zone.

Inspired by two iconic symbols of Texas, Bevo and Smokey the Cannon, the nearly 6,000 sq ft. Field Club space is decorated with imagery that celebrates the pride and spirit of being a Longhorn. The full view of Campbell-Williams Field combined with multiple HD televisions throughout the club promises a maximized view of gameday action, no matter where you're sitting or standing.

Access to the Field Club hospitality area is included in annual Field Club seat ticket costs. 

FC_View_71.jpg

Field_Club_Buffets.png

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, ousux said:
On 5/2/2021 at 10:17 AM, SydneyCarton said:
I’m telling you that per the AD currently, it’s going to be off center. 

CDC must be fired immediately and goalposts recentered. This ocd dont play around..

per your request, goalposts have been removed

btw, the drawings show the longhorn exactly down the center of the field. if anything is off center it's the goofballs doing the field not the endzone

photo.jpg

5 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The North end zone opening is centered perfectly with the hashmarks.  The South end zone opening is not centered with the North end zone opening.  There is no way to correct this.  This is going to drive me crazy.  

Maybe take up a hobby?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DKR-TMS-South End Zone Addition & Stadium Maint 102-782 | Capital Projects  and Construction (CPC) | The University of Texas at Austin

The renderings show the H right in the middle of the goal poast which is centered to the longhorn head.

Perhaps they will adjust the field but I'm not sure how that will look on the other end. It could also be because the opening at the NEZ is wider. Perhaps they can put a tarp over the opening on that end to not make it appear so weird?
image.png.15058d83e274fbb1d95ebe851c7e78f1.png

8 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Why does the dude in the orange shirt at the drink machine look like he's taking a dump in his jeans?

Also why is the blonde chick doing the horns down? What piece of industrial equipment mangled the guy’s right hand? My money’s on cotton gin

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

DKR-TMS-South End Zone Addition & Stadium Maint 102-782 | Capital Projects  and Construction (CPC) | The University of Texas at Austin

The renderings show the H right in the middle of the goal poast which is centered to the longhorn head.

Perhaps they will adjust the field but I'm not sure how that will look on the other end. It could also be because the opening at the NEZ is wider. Perhaps they can put a tarp over the opening on that end to not make it appear so weird?
image.png.15058d83e274fbb1d95ebe851c7e78f1.png

That picture was taken at an angle from left of center.  The crossbar supports would be lined up vertically if the picture was taken directly from the middle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Why does the dude in the orange shirt at the drink machine look like he's taking a dump in his jeans?

This is good sign.  The team will be so damn good that fans won’t want to miss a second of action.  Except of course to get an alcoholic beverage.  Bathroom breaks will be optional.  

16 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The North end zone opening is centered perfectly with the hashmarks.  The South end zone opening is not centered with the North end zone opening.  There is no way to correct this.  This is going to drive me crazy.  

until all the other team FG kickers start missing just left... then I'll be ok with it

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/2/2021 at 9:24 PM, Txslnghrns said:

141cb467d58b10678e2392c814e1233f.gif

I need the backstory on this; Staged or legit tantrum?

19 hours ago, Machinator said:

Honorable mentions:  - guy being robbed by blue shirt and backpack on the left side.

- Oklahoma State Cowboy fan in the bright orange shirt standing next to, what appears to be Brad Wesley, the villain from the movie, "Road House".

- What is that food under the sneeze guarded island that nobody is going near supposed to be? 

29 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

2235D087-43DD-4A4E-A667-A67FABEC8971.png

What shade of orange will it be?

What will the orientation of the field, goalposts, and logos be compared to the ingress and egress tunnels and stands?

Will some of the letters in TEXAS and LONGHORNS be touching?

We DeMaNd AnSwErS!!!

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)