RowdyVic

Its happening

I was not alive for that one. So first extension for me which was the SEZ as it is today. I guess now I have to go back to getting rid of the track and going to grass. Bullshit like yours reminds me of grammar cops on this site when they have nothing better to say.
fuck off aggy boy. history is history and just because you wernt alive for it doesnt mean you shouldnt know it and cite it correctly. what your mindless post was was history the way aggy cites it out their ass. whoop eh.

You can put that idiot on ignore and you will never miss a single thing about his existence. First guy I ever put on ignore and I liked it so much that I started using the functionality a lot more freely and it’s been great on both boards. At one point early on for me at Shaggy, I tried to figure that dipshit out and it eventually hit me that there are indeed true, full-blown retards out there who have a keyboard and access to the Internet. 

not smart enough to figure it out eh. seems ure de retard. coward. lulz

On 12/6/2019 at 2:29 AM, smakashart said:

dont destroy it add it to the baseball field

They don’t sell those LCD panels anymore.  They could probably sell all the ones we have to others that need replacement panels but I doubt it’s worth their time to do that.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, TKthunder2 said:

They don’t sell those LCD panels anymore.  They could probably sell all the ones we have to others that need replacement panels but I doubt it’s worth their time to do that.

Godzillatron was completely replaced in 2017. I'm sure they'll find something to do with the panels they're removing.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 AM, MAUFRAIS said:

The Texan thing to do is take it to the ranch and stuff it with tannerite.

With Bob Cole in it.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:51 AM, MAUFRAIS said:

The Texan thing to do is take it to the ranch and stuff it with tannerite.

If you need tannerite because you're not a good enough shot to know whether you can hit the Godzillatron, it might be time to put the rifle away.

48 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

If you need tannerite because you're not a good enough shot to know whether you can hit the Godzillatron, it might be time to put the rifle away.

come within ten feet of him and say that

Sorry sir doing my best

dc0c746d752badf81618345b613f3bdd.jpg

On 11/14/2019 at 2:35 PM, SydneyCarton said:

I think it's just a shitty rendering. The previously released images and the pics in the marketing materials look way, way better. They also show that while some office views will be obscured on the Longhorn Patio, it won't be 100% obscured. But honestly, who all needs the unobstructed, perfect view of the stadium from their office? Just the head coach. I don't give a company fuck if Drew Mehringer's office looks straight into a wall. I don't care, and would honestly prefer, if Drew Mehringer's office was a fucking dumpster that was on fire somewhere down Red River. 

I think it looks cool in the original renderings, and it *should* look badass when viewed from the TV cameras at a slight angle. But I guess we'll see. 

Mehs coaching was criminal, he should be staring at walls in Huntsville imo.