Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

It has come to my attention that none of y'all have a single fucking clue what kind of rap music the players these days listen to.

True, but to be honest, I have no clue what anybody is listening to these day...I'm old.  I just thought the lyrics this this particular piece would be apropos, given the state of our team over the past decade, and what expectations are for this year...that and that PHAT beat.

3 hours ago, 83Horn said:

True, but to be honest, I have no clue what anybody is listening to these day...I'm old.  I just thought the lyrics this this particular piece would be apropos, given the state of our team over the past decade, and what expectations are for this year...that and that PHAT beat.

Lil Pump Oozie Vert XNXX69ZT

Edited by Blackcat00

23 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

What. No.  There's no reason to let all the mouth-breathing peasants roam around our pristine new digs with their muddy shoes and exhaling cheeto dust onto everything. 

I hope Fat Ketch tours your suite the morning after he demolishes $50 worth of Taco Bell. So basically any morning will suffice. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/20/2021 at 4:23 PM, Armybrat said:

Posted by Syndic in the Austin Skyscraper forum...

F7D3DEB7-0F7E-405D-93F3-390C7A91C933.jpeg

All this blue/green coloring doesn't work for me. We aren't the Seahawks! The only good part is the construction cranes. How much will it cost me to sit up there for the Okie Lite game? Do I get to control the crane? How do they get booze up there? CDC needs to provide some answers.

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Those blue/green panels will be covered with verniers to match the east & north sides of the stadium.

I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. 

In the next couple months I'm going to make a site visit and I'll take a picture of the field goal posts exactly lined up with the endzone for that one autistic poster who commented earlier about these type of photos looking from the field :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

All this blue/green coloring doesn't work for me. We aren't the Seahawks! The only good part is the construction cranes. How much will it cost me to sit up there for the Okie Lite game? Do I get to control the crane? How do they get booze up there? CDC needs to provide some answers.

Hope you like shitting in a bucket. You're not ready for tower crane life, brother!

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

I’ve thought that it needed something like that from the first time I saw the original drafts. Something to complete the logo. A simple iron arch angling out towards the field would put it up enough to not interfere with the walkway and would make it the complete steer head. Hell, run pipes through the arch legs to the “nostrils” and shoot steam from them when the team runs out

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Yeah, that joke has already been made in this thread and I got about the same response.

• blacklab changed the title to Its happening (stadium renovations)