I'm giving away the 2005 UT Championship Wheaties box featuring Mac

TreatyOak

IMG-7088.jpg 

To say thank you to the person for giving me my 5,000th like, (I'm at 4999) I'm giving away a mint-condition 2005 UT Championship Wheaties Box with Mac on the front. Post a funny/stupid reason why you should get it and whichever response gets the most likes by end of day, April 17, loses and has to accept the box. Sending good wishes to you all. Hang in there! 

Edited by TreatyOak
Edited to reflect the current Surly mood
  • Like 9
  • Fuck You 2

The OP should commission Thujone to create a masterpiece of dicks, orange slices, and Mack and Greg

butt sex. Then OP should shit on the box, light it on fire, and throw it in a dumpster to symbolize what that

rat bastard did to this program. Thus this would complete the circle and end the curse of butterteeth.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

IMG-7088.jpg 

To say thank you to the person for giving me my 5,000th like, (I'm at 4999) I'm giving away a mint-condition 2005 UT Championship Wheaties Box with Mac on the front. Post a funny/stupid reason why you should get it and whichever response gets the most likes by end of day, April 17, gets the box. Sending good wishes to you all. Hang in there! 

Negged. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Had one of those..... threw it out unopened several years ago along with some old shoes and a pile of 8 track tapes.

according to some on the surly, both of those must have been new technologies for you at one time

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cochamps said:

Would love to win this, but I’m unavailable to pick it up now.  I’m killing myself in Florida indefinitely.

I'll gladly mail it to the winner. To fully appreciate the awesomeness of this once-in-lifetime treasure, I am including a shot of the back. And yes, the cereal bag inside is unopened, so if things get really bad over the next few months, you can tear open the air-sealed container and enjoy a delicious and nutritious bowl of Wheaties. 

IMG-7109.jpg 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Who is Mac?  

BwuTg1DIYAAk2uJ.png

Yeah, why is this guy signing you cereal box?

(Also: Britt Hager and Eric Metcalf sighting!  Gotdamn, will we ever beat BYU?).  And when did Mac turn into Spike Dykes?

Spoiler

dyc-david-mcwilliams-03.jpg

USATSI_8835676_168380666_lowres_14918577

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1

https://www.besthugecocks.com/watch/1164666/emma-butt-pegging-her-male-slave

Americans are 'craving comfort food' during coronavirus: Cereal, snacks, baked goods fly off shelves

Let’s just call this a judgment-free zone until further notice.

Americans are indulging in comfort food as the coronavirus pandemic keeps them cooped up, eating sugary cereal, junk food, frozen pizza and other maybe-not-so-healthy items to help get them through the pandemic.

• Like 1