D'onta Foreman

dad

11 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

2nd receiving TD of his nfl career! That should help him earn some more playing time and trust. I can’t believe he rushed for 2k yards and then later admitted he ate twinkies like an addict lulz. No clue about nutrition until the combine. Incredible. Thanks chuck 

Mmm...

twinkies1-1024x714.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Did you know twinkies have an expiration date?

A Disturbing Twinkie That Has, So Far, Defied Science

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/15/923411578/a-disturbing-twinkie-that-has-so-far-defied-science 

old-twinkie-1_custom-0baa36ea30d573f25ae

For eight years, a box of Twinkies sat in Colin Purrington's basement until last week when he finally opened them. Varying levels of mold had developed on the snack cakes, and he eventually sent them to two West Virginia University scientists to study the kind of fungus growing on them.

Hadn’t ventured to his dads Twitter in a while til last night but it looks like he still likes to take a dump on Herman as a grudge for not playing Armanti consistently his senior year. Looking back on it, that should have been the first sign Herman had a hard on for “practice warriors” when he was trotting out Lorenzo Joe and Dorian Leonard as our starting receivers with Duvernay, Foreman and Collin Johnson in part time roles.

Edited by Hookem2147

Hadn’t ventured to his dads Twitter in a while til last night but it looks like he still likes to take a dump on Herman as a grudge for not playing Armanti consistently his senior year. Looking back on it, that should have been the first sign Herman had a hard on for “practice warriors” when he was trotting out Lorenzo Joe and Dorian Leonard as our starting receivers with Duvernay, Foreman and Collin Johnson in part time roles.

Dude those guys had been there longer and bled more for the program.

• 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, deadshank said:

I dated a girl that was a big Beatles fan.  She had Paul’s face tattooed on the inside of her right thigh and John’s mug tattooed on the inside of her left thigh.  

The first time we got in “the mood”  she pulled up her skirt and asked me “tell me what you see.”

I was perplexed. I told her that I don’t know who the fella on the left is, the guy on the right is vaguely familiar but the dude in the middle is definitely Willie Nelson. 

So when she had her legs together did it look like John and Paul were kissing?

7 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Old Kobe hair in the front, young Kobe hair in the back. 

He should have had it done as a tramp stamp given how Kobe liked to give it to unwilling Colorado teens. 

He would have to add in the cum shots to the face since that's what he asked if he could do to her. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

On 2/26/2021 at 6:31 AM, deadshank said:

I dated a girl that was a big Beatles fan.  She had Paul’s face tattooed on the inside of her right thigh and John’s mug tattooed on the inside of her left thigh.  

The first time we got in “the mood”  she pulled up her skirt and asked me “tell me what you see.”

I was perplexed. I told her that I don’t know who the fella on the left is, the guy on the right is vaguely familiar but the dude in the middle is definitely Willie Nelson. 

Now did she round out the rest of the band with a Ringo in her clit? And perhaps the hair lined gorge as George? 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...