D'onta Foreman

dad

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

2,290,540‬ career earnings (per the internet) for doing absolutely nothing. you figure half to taxes, about $1mil in the bank ?

hard to say, considering he was taking out loans from his agent before he made a single dime from the NFL. i wouldn't be surprised at all if he has less than that right now.

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Let's see, imagined lean, prison khakis, reveling in whatever pathologies you seem to think you see. Stay classy(ist) horn fans. 

1)there's no imagining that he's sipping lean, that's what he's doing.

2)i don't see anyone here reveling in D'onta's decision making. more like continuing to wonder why guys like him continue to be so dumb with their money when we know that they've been given solid advice on how to make their money grow. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Kenneth sims maybe.

roy williams made it what, 8 years? Foreman didnt even make it 8 games

Yea, in what world is Roy Williams considered a bust, let alone, one of the biggest.  He's not even the biggest at the position.  Johnny Lam Jones is the biggest WR bust and maybe overall.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

1)there's no imagining that he's sipping lean, that's what he's doing.

2)i don't see anyone here reveling in D'onta's decision making. more like continuing to wonder why guys like him continue to be so dumb with their money when we know that they've been given solid advice on how to make their money grow. 

How tha fuck do you know?!?! On top of that, you have no idea how much he spent on his jewelry nor whether it's even real. Regardless, spending money on clothes or jewelry is not how athletes go broke. It's often due to horrific investment deals when trying to actually grow their money, divorces, or having too many kids. Focusing on their spending habits is an easy target that is more about the onlookers who have no cultural connection having a chance to pontificate on why "those people" like the things they do. You, of all people, should know better. A lot of other posters are just teeing off on consumption choices which is really just cover for their feelings on people who don't behave like their lily white ass, all while living in a country that historically has done everything possible to prevent "those people" from assimilating into whatever culture it is that they're using to set as the standard.  

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

How tha fuck do you know?!?! On top of that, you have no idea how much he spent on his jewelry nor whether it's even real. 

how do you *not* know, grandpa? you seriously think he's posting himself drinking  straight soda out of a styrofoam cup? that's what's hot in the streets? partying on NYE by drinking soda out of styrofoam cups? come on man. as for the jewelry, i very seriously doubt that any of it is real, however i don't think that dropping thousands on fake jewelry screams "fiscal responsibility". and yeah, he definitely spent thousands on those pieces. 

as for your contention that I have "no idea" about what he spent on the jewelry, that's not true, because i definitely have some idea of how and where these guys spend their money. i was close to the program and a lot of its players during Antwan's entire time there, and even after he left i still maintain enough connections to know what's what. all of these UT athlete guys like to hang out up north in and around Pflugerville, and there's plenty of people here who know these guys and their habits. beyond that i have connections to David Mulugheta, and i am well aware of how much money he loans his clients and what they spend it on/where they spend it. can i accurately appraise the ice he's wearing based on that photo? no. but can i make an educated guess as to how much he dropped on those pieces? yes, i can. our players don't all go get their swag at a million different places, they all shop with the same people who've been supplying UT players with their swag/cars/ice/tattoos for years. i know a lot more about this stuff than you think i do. 

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

limas sweed

sergio kindle

malik jefferson 

Man, when you think about how good Sweed was at Texas and how good the Steelers are at drafting and developing wrs, he might be in the running. He seems like their only true miss when it comes to the wrs they’ve spent a high capital draft pick on. I was so sure he was going to be, at the very least, a solid number 2 wr for 10 years in the NFL. 

5 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Mike Williams was the #4 pick in his draft and was the pretty much out of the league by the end of his rookie contract. 

yeah, forgot about him. supposed to be a franchise tackle and was just a total bum in the league. and then of course the basketball team had its own Mike Williams who completely failed to live up to the billing. i'm glad we've stopped recruiting Mike Williamses.

6 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Man, when you think about how good Sweed was at Texas and how good the Steelers are at drafting and developing wrs, he might be in the running. He seems like their only true miss when it comes to the wrs they’ve spent a high capital draft pick on. I was so sure he was going to be, at the very least, a solid number 2 wr for 10 years in the NFL. 

I thought sweed (Steelers) and kindle (ravens) went to the beat NFL situation Possible for both of them. Both were huge busts 

7 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Mike Williams was the #4 pick in his draft and was the pretty much out of the league by the end of his rookie contract. 

Mike Williams started 56 games over a 7 year (5 seasons) career that was marked by injuries.

Stan Thomas was a first round pick who started a total of 7 games (as a rookie) and was out of the league by his 4th season.

i just now noticed- does he have a grill in too? if so, dollars to donuts says he got it from Paul Wall or Johnny Deng, and them shits are definitely expensive. i really hope for his sake that he's healthy and ready to play next year. 

Edited by Goo Punch

• 4 weeks later...