Things go poorly for two home-invading assholes in Covid gear

Dennis Taylor

And Ring catches a lot of the action.. One gets his ass kicked in the front yard and the other dies from a gunshot to the gut. Good riddance 

This may be paywalled. https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/arlington-heights/ct-ahp-video-home-invastion-tl-20200409-wbj72d6rkndvjcy4nufumyjr4u-story.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/doorbell-video-shows-illinois-home-invasion-suspects-in-coronavirus-masks

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 3

Finnan reportedly told authorities that Brodacz had claimed to have seen about $200,000 in cash in boxes in the Arlington Heights home about 20 years ago and thought money might still be there.

tragic to waste such bright young minds on a life of crime. 

• Like 2

Great to see a happy ending.  And all states should have this law:

‘Under Illinois’ felony murder law, charges can be filed when someone is killed during the course of a crime even if the death was caused by someone else and the person charged with murder did not intend for the person to die.‘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

‘Under Illinois’ felony murder law, charges can be filed when someone is killed during the course of a crime even if the death was caused by someone else and the person charged with murder did not intend for the person to die.‘

glad to see you and your family are safe.  thought you’d have a bigger porch, though. 

• Haha 1

There's a handful of things not right with this story. 

They robbed the house based on shit from 20 years ago? No. That's a lie. 

Dude just disarmed the guy and killed him while he was holding his family hostage? I'm betting there's more to it than that. 

Gonna find out that the homeowner was involved with these guys somehow. 

Edited by NorthLoop

59 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Dude just disarmed the guy and killed him while he was holding his family hostage? I'm betting there's more to it than that. 

This type of shit happened when I was a kid...in Oklahoma so no shocker.  Anyways it came out later the guy who's home was invaded was a big time bookie.  And unfortunately the shootout ended with his family dead.  I believe one of the two perps was killed also.  He survived, which I can only imagine, is the most miserable existence known to mankind. 

But initially it was some story like this that made zero fucking sense. 

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Most (all?) of them do. The felony murder rule is a very common doctrine.

• Like 1

K...