Have a seat at Bar COVID-19!

RPM

50 minutes ago, Godzillatron said:

Whiskey sours on the back porche82efe146caf87390c462d6c0b364e99.jpg

Egg white? Thinking about doing that as I enjoy egg white cocktails even though I dislike eating eggs. 

Got a bag of Sonic ice and made some mint juleps last night. Such awesome flavor from such a simple drink. 2 oz Angels' Envy, 4 sprigs mint, 2 sugar cubes muddled into the mint and a splash of water, and 2 dashes bitters. Might be my favorite tasting cocktail 

Gallon of to go margaritas from Fri being finished tonight. Mixed in a sazerac, an eagle rare old fashioned, and an EHTSB last night. 

Been searching Amazon for julep cups, think I'll be hitting those next weekend, since I think that was supposed to be derby weekend?  So might be hitting up sonic or maybe spring for a Lewis bag to ensure good ice. 

My favorite bar in Lisbon (Cafe Klandestino) is starting to deliver via Uber in Lisbon.  They posted their menu.  They are doing a Brown Butter Negroni.  They do that with a Brown Butter infused gin. I found out how to do that, and another bartender recommends using Citadelle.  Come to find out, Citadelle does a barrell aged gin, which I think might go well with an infusion of brown butter.  What say you?

• Like 1

My favorite bar in Lisbon (Cafe Klandestino) is starting to deliver via Uber in Lisbon.  They posted their menu.  They are doing a Brown Butter Negroni.  They do that with a Brown Butter infused gin. I found out how to do that, and another bartender recommends using Citadelle.  Come to find out, Citadelle does a barrell aged gin, which I think might go well with an infusion of brown butter.  What say you?

my better half would be interested to know this method of infusing gin with brown butter.

she also recommends the Barrel Aged Big Gin over the Citadelle.

10 hours ago, ss13 said:

I mean, you talk like you’re fucking great, but no male wants to see you. 

I am fucking great.  I think it is funny that you think that women have to have a man in their life to be successful or feel good about themselves.  Says a lot more about you than it does about me.

And my assessment of you last night was correct.  You are still a cunt.  Fuck off.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Last day of the year and one of the few photos I managed to take before consuming the contents was this shot from last night. I don't set the stage very well so apologies for the tired looking limes, the paper towel, and the thirty year old wedding glassware but we did enjoy the contents: Empress Gin, tonic, and lime juice. Cheers! We may try a Mr. Snowman tonight if I get into the kitchen to make the clove syrup. If so, I'll try and up my presentation game...

IMG_3047.thumb.jpg.2c825a9c72bde3bebd6bcac2e01e45a0.jpg

• Like 1