2020 General: Non-Presidential Action

bad_teammate

So very few of us here are interested in doing anything for Joe Biden, but there's a lot more than the president on the ticket in November. I think it would be a good idea to find areas of focus for the next 7 months (and beyond) that will hold our interest and give us a reason to stay involved in positive and constructive ways.

Where are you going to be spending your money and time to push for the big, structural change we need?

I haven't found anything that excites me yet. How about y'all?

#1 and most important, IMO.  I'm going to give some money to the top 10-15 most competitive Tx House races in hopes of flipping the Tx House.

Will also probably give some cash to the competitive US House races in Texas.

Probably spend a little on the competitive Senate races around the country, too.  

• Like 3

If we sit on the sidelines then the people who will capture the politicians are just the usual pirates within elite capital.

The Democrats will respond to mass movements. Obviously I would encourage people to join progressive organizations to push progressive causes, but there are dozens of ways you could join any number of issues-focused organizations to amplify what little power you have as an individual.

Indivisible - A progressive organization often promoted on Pod Save America