Live concerts and festivals may not come back until late-2021

Goredho

I’ve only missed one acl since 2005, the 2013 festival, and that’s because we were in the hospital welcoming our first into the world.  Naturally a the nurses were raving about the lineup.  It’ll suck to miss 2020 because of this shit.  Fingers crossed.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lobo

It won't.  Out of their 20+ festivals, only two have a chance at happening in 2020.  Shoulda been a big clue that Live Nation furloughed 2/3 of their staff and didn't pay any of their rent since April.  However, a cool channel is coming down the pike where you can watch myriad artists intro their sets over the years over stages that grow from big to small and they end it all with a couple songs from their own residence 'zoom style'   About as close as we're gonna get to the festival experience. 

Literally, the very last thing...even after live sporting events...that will come back online in the U.S. will be live music festivals.  For so many reasons.  Tune into their streaming channel that's about to be deployed alongside another cool app here in Austin.  

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I’m sure there’s a convenience fee too

A covienience-19 fee?  I could see them pulling some shit like that.  

Fun fact, livenation has paid out $0 in rent since April on their hundreds of thousands of square footage nationwide.  

• 1 month later...