Leaning tree

I can see the pic on tapa. Looks like part of it may be a bit over the house, but perhaps not over the adjacent property. Might be worth having an arborist take a look.
I'd be a little more concerned about that leaning fence.

I think it looks awesome and it ain't going nowhere unless you get some crazy rain/flood. I'd put a treehouse/platform up there yesterday.

Nothing an arborist can due because it is so big. They could put massive poles under the branches I guess, but who wants that.

I wonder why/what grew it like that.

Can’t tell what it is, but doesn’t look like an oak. If it was, you wouldn’t have anything to worry about. If you can figure out what type of tree it is, that will likely answer your question on whether it will be able to support itself indefinitely.

If you have kids, you could cleverly disguise some support for it. Build a real sturdy ladder that braces the tree right where the branches split. Then build a platform or a small enclosed treehouse. Just make sure the house supports itself rather than the tree taking the weight as that would be counterproductive.