Help! Blacklab and I are stuck on the side of I35

Gas, grass, or ass.   I guess you guys had the last base covered.

I want to know more.  Was this one of those watching the gas gauge, turn off the AC, drive smooth trying to make the next exit or an "ok fuck, what was that?  ...  oh shit we're our of gas!" type of deal.

• Like 3

This story reminds me of a guy I knew who ran out of gas 2 miles from the gas station.
He got his 5 gallon gas can, walked 2 miles to the gas station, filled it all the way up, and walked 2 miles back to the car in 100 degree heat with the full 5 gallons. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrBig said:

This story reminds me of a guy I knew who ran out of gas 2 miles from the gas station.
He got his 5 gallon gas can, walked 2 miles to the gas station, filled it all the way up, and walked 2 miles back to the car in 100 degree heat with the full 5 gallons. 

If it's a big tank and the car is parked on an incline you may need at least 5 gallons to get it to start.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:18 PM, DCA_HORN said:

So just to be clear you left Dallas and didn't stop at fuel city or Czech stop?

Yes.

23 hours ago, markstanco said:

My man. Fuel city and Czech stop is necessary.

Most of yall know about Czech stop but fuel city is just as glorious. Tacos. Mother fucking tacos.

Fuck yes.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

20 hours ago, MrBig said:

damn over achievers.