Time to Oust Cornyn

pyrohornIII

On 7/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, DDD Dad said:

Just saw an anti-Royce West ad air this morning.  Aside from it being laughably facile and fear-mongering, for him to be running ads during the democratic primary suggests his camp must really be worried.

Found the ad here for anyone interested in seeing it.  I think it's the same ad he ran during the Democratic presidential debates last year.

Noticed that too - I wonder if his camp put out that ad in an effort to drive up support for West, who would be a much easier opponent for him than Hegar.

Noticed that too - I wonder if his camp put out that ad in an effort to drive up support for West, who would be a much easier opponent for him than Hegar.

An anti West ad to drive support for West? Now that's 4D chess.

He's attacked both West and Hegar, the latter more so because she's better known and the more likely general opponent. It's just trying to define his opponent as a radical leftist to rile up the GOP base in the rural areas and suburbs. Bonus points if there was subtle racism.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, DDD Dad said:

Just saw an anti-Royce West ad air this morning.  Aside from it being laughably facile and fear-mongering, for him to be running ads during the democratic primary suggests his camp must really be worried.

Found the ad here for anyone interested in seeing it.  I think it's the same ad he ran during the Democratic presidential debates last year.

I just saw this too. Interesting it was made given that West is the underdog against Hegar.

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The scale of Cornyn’s ignorance can not be adequately rendered in a mere three dimensional universe. He has mastered quantum ignorance and stupidity on an extra-dimensional level.

Calling it ignorance is far too complimentary of Cornyn.

• Like 1

Hopefully the Lincoln Project (or someone with similar offensive tactics) will pitch in on some ads against Cornyn.  His antics throughout this pandemic are begging to be put on blast, and as much as I generally abhor the back and forth negative BS, I think that going negative may be the best way to make up some ground here.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Captainant said:

A purple heart distinguished flying cross combat veteran S&R medivac pilot is pretty fucking badass. I don't agree with all of her policies, but fucking FUCK CORNYN! Excited to see her take the shot

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Probably the only way.  

It is.  100%.

Texans are courageous:

balw18-hegar-chopper.jpg

Not fucking cowards, cowering behind their boss:

McConnell-Shuts-Down-Bill-to-Protect-Spe

Vote for the real Texan.  Vote for the candidate with balls.  Vote for MJ.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't get why dotard can be almost even with Biden, but MJ is like 10+ behind Cornyn.  Are people just voting for president and nothing else on the ballot?  Or are there that many Biden voters that will also vote for Cornyn?

Just like there were many Beto voters who voted for Greg Abbot.

Relax John, Rickie Goes To Hollywood has got this....

Cornyn retweets the former governor's support tweet, but the comments/replies in Perry's tweet are solid. Lots of DWTS gifs etc.

John is now tweeting crime stats and COVID resources. Oops. Kinda stuck here. Delete the retweet and that looks bad, keep the retweet and keep getting roasted.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Relax John, Rickie Goes To Hollywood has got this....

Cornyn retweets the former governor's support tweet, but the comments/replies in Perry's tweet are solid. Lots of DWTS gifs etc.

John is now tweeting crime stats and COVID resources. Oops. Kinda stuck here. Delete the retweet and that looks bad, keep the retweet and keep getting roasted.

"Hollywood Hegar" strapped herself to the skids of a chopper and returned enemy fire while wounded....on a rescue mission to save wounded American troops.

The bravest thing Cornyn ever did was go outside in this outfit:

93684552.AQa5pFDO.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't get why dotard can be almost even with Biden, but MJ is like 10+ behind Cornyn.  Are people just voting for president and nothing else on the ballot?  Or are there that many Biden voters that will also vote for Cornyn?
The latter. Suburban voters here have turned on Trump but are giving Abbott and Cornyn a pass. It's really hard to shake those entrenched loyalties.

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The latter. Suburban voters here have turned on Trump but are giving Abbott and Cornyn a pass. It's really hard to shake those entrenched loyalties.

give it time

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:
5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think you just keep pushing the cowardice angle and hope for the best.  But expect the worst.

5 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

yea, lets see how it looks in late October after hotwheels and company force schools to open and Covid cases spike again. They might lose suburban white wimminz for a generation. 

From glancing at my Facebook account, I would say that suburban white wimminz under the age of 50 have already jumped ship.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hell, MJ can just keep running ads with that photo of him smiling as he lied through his teeth about gutting health care on Meet The Press.

"It's hard to decide what to like least about John Cornyn....

Is it the lies?  (Medicare clip)

Is it the utter lack of leadership? (cowering behind Mitch and Trump)

Is it not caring about Texans dying?  (Corona beer tweet)

Well, you don't have to pick one reason why we deserve better than John Cornyn.    The people of Texas deserve a senator.  So elect one. Elect MJ Hegar."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

This fake ass cowboy shit is so embarrassing. This is the type of stuff that needs to be eradicated from this state before we ever become something to be proud of.  Fucking dorks.

with western/work wear as immaculate as the G wagen with portal axles parked out front of the newest shiny shirt night club. 

patrick-commercial-yt.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:
6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It doesn't help that the Democratic party isn't even trying to do this. The national message that Trump is the only problem might help sway some crossover voters to Biden, but given Trump's massive disapprovals they really need to be tying guys like Cornyn to that anchor, then throw that fucker into the Mariana trench.

• Like 3

It doesn't help that the Democratic party isn't even trying to do this. The national message that Trump is the only problem might help sway some crossover voters to Biden, but given Trump's massive disapprovals they really need to be tying guys like Cornyn to that anchor, then throw that fucker into the Mariana trench.
Yep. But it's actually state law that Texas Democrats have to be fuckups

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Then we need to do it for them......seriously, PACs and the public need to pick up the torch while the Texas Dems are busy fiddling with their zipper and looking for some semblance of a pair of balls.

Scorched earth.  Then salted and pissed on.  Then scorched again.  It's the only way to campaign against these fuckers.

image.jpeg.5cc7408bc7268de10bbe1f65f02c5e9d.jpeg

image.jpeg.b85f6fdd45c4f51ebf321c12da08249e.jpeg

image.jpeg.29372e45d2c35433ae15ce970145cebd.jpeg

John Cornyn Defends Trump Over Allegations He Ignored Intel on Russian Bounties on U.S. Troops. (San Antonio Current)

Ted Cruz and John Cornyn join successful effort to acquit President Donald Trump (Texas Tribune)

Cornyn: Not a bad idea to get U.S. troops out of the way if Turkey planned to ‘ethnically cleanse the Kurds' (Dallas Morning News)

Senate Republicans are literally avoiding what Trump does and says (Vox)

Ratcliffe, Trump’s pick for nation’s top spy, finds GOP support from Cornyn

Donald Trump endorses U.S. Sen. John Cornyn for re-election

John Cornyn is choosing Trump over Texas (Op-Ed, WaPo)

That's a very tiny sampling.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Then we need to do it for them......seriously, PACs and the public need to pick up the torch while the Texas Dems are busy fiddling with their zipper and looking for some semblance of a pair of balls.

Scorched earth.  Then salted and pissed on.  Then scorched again.  It's the only way to campaign against these fuckers.

Forget balls, lead with the ta-tas.

Buncha boobs leading with torches and most guys are so distracted they don't notice you've pulled the pin on the grenade.

• Hook 'Em 1