Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

We’ve always just parked at the IM Fields and hopped on the shuttle for $10 a head in the past, but that doesn’t seem to be an option this year. Anyone have a parking solution? My wife is ok with the walk as it was (from the drop off spot on 26th and San Jacinto) but probably wouldn’t like too much more than that. Thanks for any feedback.

RRS tix just released in "limited allotment" to season ticket holders. Not sure if the email went only to those, like me, who are new season ticket holders and who purchased after the deadline. Perhaps it went to all season ticket holders. Either way, I was able to pick up 4 somewhere in section 118.

Edited by Chopper

18 hours ago, Chopper said:

RRS tix just released in "limited allotment" to season ticket holders. Not sure if the email went only to those, like me, who are new season ticket holders and who purchased after the deadline. Perhaps it went to all season ticket holders. Either way, I was able to pick up 4 somewhere in section 118.

My buddy and I just logged on and it allocated him 3 seats in Section 24... wtf? 50 yard line while I'm sitting in the end zone with my original tickets?

39 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

My buddy and I just logged on and it allocated him 3 seats in Section 24... wtf? 50 yard line while I'm sitting in the end zone with my original tickets?

JFC. I just checked and it allocated me 4 lower end zone. Picked 'em up. So now I have 4 Lower end zone and 4 upper deck end zone from last night. But when I tried to log back in and see what else I could get if I tried to purchase 3, it said I had maxed out 

Edited by Chopper

19 hours ago, Ignatius said:

And to be clear, ‘nosebleeds’ in the Cotton Bowl are still awesome sightlines…

I agree, last RRS we were End Zone row 10 next to band and it sucked.  Couldn't see a thing.  We were going back and forth on going this year, but got the email last night and picked up two in Section 120.  

On 9/13/2021 at 6:19 PM, Chopper said:

Dang. I'm like you but I didn't get that email.

ETA: Never mind. I'm an idiot. Yeah, I got it.  Thanks for the heads-up or I woulda totally whiffed on that one. FYI sec 121 row 29 is currently best available for 2 people. Hmm...

Edited by wood

19 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Anyone having trouble downloading their tickets today? The app shows that I don’t have any at all and that I should contact the box office. What the fuck is the point of trying to work everything through the app when it fucking sucks

Yeah. I forced quit the app a few times and got it to work. 

Apologies if this has already been answered, but for anyone you're transferring tickets to, do they have to have a Google or Apple wallet in order to be able to use the tickets at the gate?

Just curious, because my boys are both in HS still & don't have wallets set up. So far I've just kept all the tickets on my phone & that works fine.

BTW, if you don't like the lines getting in, get there early. We did that yesterday and the difference was like night and day. There was zero line just 45 minutes before the game, & we got to hang out in a little ac for a bit before going to our seats.

Edited by wood

3 minutes ago, wood said:

So it doesn't take a Franklin? What's the going rate these days?

3 years back my wife decided she didn’t want to go so I sold my tickets and tried to handshake my way in.  My $50 got turned down at 2 gates prior to kickoff.  Once the game started an enterprising young gentleman finally accepted my entry fee.  I assume a C note would still get you in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Last year my seats were $400 each with  a $400 donation. I just logged on to renew and the price has increased this year to $525 per seat with the same donation as last year. I could have sworn  they said if you locked in last year they weren’t going to raise the price. Or were they only talking about the donation?

Last year my seats were $400 each with  a $400 donation. I just logged on to renew and the price has increased this year to $525 per seat with the same donation as last year. I could have sworn  they said if you locked in last year they weren’t going to raise the price. Or were they only talking about the donation?

If your seat price went from $400 to $525, that is not simply the addition of one game. It’s an increase on a per game basis too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Shaggybevo said:

I just renewed my 2022 season tickets. Couple of things:

+ Ticket prices have gone up.

+ Can't yet order tickets for the ou game.   Ticket office says have to wait until April to order them separately.

The latter wasn’t always the case but has been for the last few years…

16 hours ago, Shaggybevo said:

I just renewed my 2022 season tickets. Couple of things:

+ Ticket prices have gone up.

+ Can't yet order tickets for the ou game.   Ticket office says have to wait until April to order them separately.

They're at least doing online seat selection for OU. That's definitely worth waiting.

They snuck the price increase in using the 7th game, which is reasonable to a point, but they also increased the per game price. I'm sure when it goes back to 6 it will still be this year's per game rate.

Looks like my seat donation increase from $300 per seat to $500.  I was thinking about giving them up but now I’m not sure.  Anyone interested in buying the full season from me at a discount let me know.

I thought we were locked in on donation level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk