I want Tim McCarver and Joe buck in the booth

markstanco

Just give me sports. I don't give a damn about announcers. They can have no announcers for all I care. I usually have them muted anyways. This is a dark day for sports fans. March Madness canceled. NBA playoffs canceled. Opening of baseball done away with. And all of those college baseball fans. Masters. Nascar fans. Fuck it all.

Just give me sports. I don't give a damn about announcers. They can have no announcers for all I care. I usually have them muted anyways. This is a dark day for sports fans. March Madness canceled. NBA playoffs canceled. Opening of baseball done away with. And all of those college baseball fans. Masters. Nascar fans. Fuck it all.
If Nascar was on i still wouldn't watch. Driving a car and turning left isn't a sport nor is it exciting.

10 hours ago, markstanco said:
11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

If Nascar was on i still wouldn't watch. Driving a car and turning left isn't a sport nor is it exciting.

Agreed but sports is all relative. Some people think football is boring as shit and unappealing. I don't give a damn about watching tennis or golf either but some people love it. Everyone is suffering right now.

10 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I can't think of anything that would end a boner quicker than hearing Joe Buck's voice.

Now, Keith Jackson announcing my sexual activities? Sign me up! "Whoa nelly, that's a large unit that HornOnTheBayou is pulling out there."

I think Gus Johnson would be entertaining to narrate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I can't think of anything that would end a boner quicker than hearing Joe Buck's voice.

Now, Keith Jackson announcing my sexual activities? Sign me up! "Whoa nelly, that's a large unit that HornOnTheBayou is pulling out there."

Buck's reply was great.  

13 hours ago, markstanco said:
13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I went to a NASCAR event when I was 23. I didn’t watch a second of it but the environment was one of the most fun times you can have. NASCAR isn’t my thing but I had a fucking blast

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I went to a NASCAR event when I was 23. I didn’t watch a second of it but the environment was one of the most fun times you can have. NASCAR isn’t my thing but I had a fucking blast

That's what I always heard. Aren't most of them BYOB? A bunch of drunk southern rednecks always makes for entertainment. People come out with their RVs and post up for about a week. It's like a week long tailgate. Always wanted to make a race at Texas Motor Speedway and spend a day out there. 

• 1 year later...