The Entitlement Thread -- Young Adults Being Stupid

Patrick Bateman

I really didn't know where to put this, so apologies if there is a thread.  I know we have the white people calling the cops on the colored folk thread but this is something else.  If this needs to be merged, by all means.

These two Einsteins are apparently seniors from Carrollton.  This is stupidity on ugliness on several levels.  Young Adults given everything acting like assholes...

• Like 1

Young people doing stupid shit, what else is new?  Welp,  their names and school bios  were forwarded to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. They won't be attending college in the state of Texas for the rest of their lives.  They can try for out-of-state private school, which was probably their plan all along anyway.  Even then, it's gonna be rough. Even getting a job is going to be difficult now.  I guess they can blame it on cabin fever from Covid-19, but there's been guarantees they never see a college campus in the state of Texas (even private school) as long as they have breath in their lungs with which to shout racist remarks. What a way to flame out at 17.

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Young people doing stupid shit, what else is new?  Welp,  their names and school bios  were forwarded to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. They won't be attending college in the state of Texas for the rest of their lives.  They can try for out-of-state private school, which was probably their plan all along anyway.  Even then, it's gonna be rough. Even getting a job is going to be difficult now.  I guess they can blame it on cabin fever from Covid-19, but there's been guarantees they never see a college campus in the state of Texas (even private school) as long as they have breath in their lungs with which to shout racist remarks. What a way to flame out at 17.

i too thought texas but this carrollton is in jawja. it's a sub of atlanta.

• Like 1

Shit, my bad.  I thought it was Carollton, Texas.  Oh well, these kids are fucked either way with or without my help.  Maybe I'll just forward it to my colleagues at the University System of Georgia just for shits n' grins.  Be a shame if somebody didn't dig the last inch of the grave these kids already dug for themselves.  

i told and tell my idiot kids that it's normal for them to do stupid shit, just don't do anything stupid which will adversely affect the rest of their lives.

yea, not sure these kids' parents had the same discussion with them. or hell, maybe they learned it from their parents. 

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i told and tell my idiot kids that it's normal for them to do stupid shit, just don't do anything stupid which will adversely affect the rest of their lives.

yea, not sure these kids' parents had the same discussion with them. or hell, maybe they learned it from their parents. 

Yeah, I've told my 15 year old son about the only way he can permanently fuck up his life at this stage is a felony or a pregnancy, so act accordingly.  Need to add posting stupid shit on social media to the list.

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

I like all the assumptions that these dimwits had any plans for college or gainful employment of any kind.  

well, the dude was a wrastler. no, seriouly. so you already know where his career aspirations were, past tense as of 3 days ago.

she applied to west jawja or some directional school in jawja. so you already know where she ranks in intelligence and career aspirations.

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The girl was going to U West Georgia.  The guy was a small time pro wrestler: 

Good to see.  Should be some great schadenfreude.  We can keep it all here, and I’ll be happy to laugh every time this thread is bumped.  Update on the gal next please.  

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Shit, my bad.  I thought it was Carollton, Texas.  Oh well, these kids are fucked either way with or without my help.  Maybe I'll just forward it to my colleagues at the University System of Georgia just for shits n' grins.  Be a shame if somebody didn't dig the last inch of the grave these kids already dug for themselves.  

Are you the same person that became unhinges in here about your children. On the football board?  

Perhaps you should be doxxed with that exchange and have that permanently attached to your record. 

If that was not you apologies. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Are you the same person that became unhinges in here about your children. On the football board?  

Perhaps you should be doxxed with that exchange and have that permanently attached to your record. 

this thread.

W1-1L-2__03369.1517515643.jpg?c=2&imbypa

This video is revolting. They deserve to get fired or have their ticket revoked right now. But I do have a serious philosophical question about doxxing, rehabilitation and the like- whether it be for criminals or just people being criminally stupid, and that is this:

how long should people have to pay for a stupid action in their life as a youth, and what role should rehabilitation play in society?  Young people don’t have fully formed brains, or thought processes, and don’t know shit about life. Who is to say that they don’t, at some point in time in the future, figure out what hatefulness they were dealing with at this time and become better human beings, and how long should this affect them?  

Clearly in my mind the second chance shouldn’t start today or tomorrow, but should they be deprived of the opportunity to ever earn a living or get educated for life?  What if they become different people and are rehabilitated?  Similarly, what about people who are felons who do their time, learn their lesson and want to get their shit together? 

I’m uncomfortable with forever in most cases. That’s a long time and doesn’t let growth make up for dumb mistakes. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

yeah, i got overly defensive about small children.  These are 17 years olds that need a wake-up call.  Totally the same thing.  

and me being dramatic about my kids is completely the same thing as young adults being insanely racist.  Completely equal.  

You are wise beyond your years.  

How about this, how about it's ensured these young KKK members don't get to go to college and I go back to being a crazy parent?  Would that sit well with you?  

I guess I used to wonder about nuance in this political age but you went and solidified my theory about it.  I got weird about my kids and these folks think all black people have jailtime and no fathers.  Totally the same thing.  

It is literally impossible you are this ignorant and stupid.  What joyous tales you must tell your children at night.  

To answer your question about how long on doxxing?  These young adults were raised racist, they are racist, and they will always be racist.  As such, they can never be allowed into polite business society.  You have an issue with that, my Mexican ass is more than happy to discuss the ramifications with them.  They fucked up and now it's time to pay.  And pay dearly.  For decades.  For the very simple reason...our country is at a place where a whole helluva lotta people need to take a timeout for decades.   And no you dumbfucks, that's not CR...we are discussing racism.  The original post was about Racism.  If you can't see that, then go fuck yourselves. Goddamn, this is exhausting.  There is a difference between politics and racism and this is a site based on a university that used to educated people on the difference.  This is a fucking beating.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Expelled from school on their quarantine off will be tough to explain for job interviews

Companies google names even for shit jobs so I’m guessing they’re fucked for a good while.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see some people call them in for the interview just to ask them about that video.  Life comes at you fast, kids.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Pretty sure taking away college for those two is like telling them they'll never make it on Broadway or be allowed to compete in the NBA's dunk contest.

It wasn't gonna happen anyhoo...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

This video is revolting. They deserve to get fired or have their ticket revoked right now. But I do have a serious philosophical question about doxxing, rehabilitation and the like- whether it be for criminals or just people being criminally stupid, and that is this:

how long should people have to pay for a stupid action in their life as a youth, and what role should rehabilitation play in society?  Young people don’t have fully formed brains, or thought processes, and don’t know shit about life. Who is to say that they don’t, at some point in time in the future, figure out what hatefulness they were dealing with at this time and become better human beings, and how long should this affect them?  

Clearly in my mind the second chance shouldn’t start today or tomorrow, but should they be deprived of the opportunity to ever earn a living or get educated for life?  What if they become different people and are rehabilitated?  Similarly, what about people who are felons who do their time, learn their lesson and want to get their shit together? 

I’m uncomfortable with forever in most cases. That’s a long time and doesn’t let growth make up for dumb mistakes. 

How old do you have to be to understand not to treat other people like shit?

and then film it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

So did you look up some bio of a poor kid in Carrollton, TX with the same name and destroy his life for no reason?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Racism can absolutely be funny, anything can be. That video just wasn’t to be honest. Unoriginal jokes, no wit. Just all around stupid. 

My perspective might be different than most, I grew up in the social media age. I don’t have a lot of sympathy for people that post stupid shit. Even as a kid I knew not to post anything offensive, even any cuss words and stuff like that. The whole world can see whatever you post, forever. I’m not uniquely smart either, it’s just common sense. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

no one decides how long the punishment should last. i suspect it'll last as long as google brings up these search results. 

i know i'm not hiring either one of these asshats. all my employees have to do is google either one's name and then my good will and trust that i have as a business owner or supervisor is shot. my employees will think that i'm a fucking idiot.

no one is making shitheads post shit on social media. they have to know that what you put online can last for years if not decades. 

if you're going to post egregious shit, don't be surprised when people dox your ass. i have no problem with shitheads getting doxxed. the idea of anonymity emboldens people to do and say some really stupid shit. if these people get called out, maybe it will deter others from doing the same.

i liked it better when racists hid in the shadows. now nazi flags at gatherings and these types of vides are common.

• Like 2