2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So Trump is going to barely win a bunch of states again?  I am really sad that I live in a country with people that watched the last 4 years of Trump and said to themselves, “yeah, I like what I am seeing let’s let him have another 4 years”.  Fucking idiots.

One positive is we are competing with a bunch of morons for jobs

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So Trump is going to barely win a bunch of states again?  I am really sad that I live in a country with people that watched the last 4 years of Trump and said to themselves, “yeah, I like what I am seeing let’s let him have another 4 years”.  Fucking idiots.

Yep.  Millions upon millions of these people.

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

King just said Biden is outperforming Hillary everywhere in Ohio so far.  It's really going to be his best chance at winning.

How fucking amazing is Trump outperforming on all the people he shits on but somehow is losing whites.

What kind of crazy shit is going on?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Major Texas Dem locations left are Valley, El Paso, Fort Bend and whatever is left in the big cities. Good for Trump with so many small counties not reporting yet. 

Yeah Trump has got it in the bag. He’ll way outperform what he did in 2016 along the border.

8 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s where Laredo is. Population over 200k easy.

Sorry, thinking of Ward County (Monahans).  My mistake.

PBS just named Trump the winner of Wyoming with 0% of the vote. And Biden takes NY with 0% of the vote.  119 to 92.

"We've moved ahead to 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.'

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

How fucking amazing is Trump outperforming on all the people he shits on but somehow is losing whites.

What kind of crazy shit is going on?

Biden needs to win first, but it's the lesson that needs to be taken from this.  It won't be and they will fuck it up and the next guy will be insane and actually have a strategy besides "me, first, me last, me forever" and that's dangerous

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Joe biden is such a limpdick in the south. Seems like black voters stayed home everywhere

Author of the 1994 crime bill might have had something to do with it. 

Also telling black people that they aren't black if they don't vote for him.  The biggest Joe gaffe out of all the crazy Joe gaffes.

1 minute ago, DigDug said:

Fuck it, I’m going to watch Murder She Wrote.

This gal covers a lot of the 80s shows, and she particularly loves Murder She Wrote, and does a lot of deep dives on them, that are very entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pushinguproses

Make sure and watch the Magnum P.I. and Murder She Wrote crossover.

Spoiler

• Like 1