2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Yeah. Less than half of the votes currently logged are early voting. Still a lot of early votes to count in Ohio.

Urban counties are also running behind the state in terms of votes reported. OH is not over as Trump surges.

1 minute ago, HillaryFan420 said:

Bernie cleaned up in the valley and I don’t think machismo had much to do with it.

Because Bernie was cool and progressive. Biden isn't one of those things and only pretends to be the other. 

But, you know, DNC going to DNC.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

The fact that we have to rely on educated white people and suburban women for a biden win makes me fucking lose my mind. It's still going to happen, but now it's going to be a bullshit tight race instead of a blowout. 

I don’t think you’re going to be very happy when the results are announced.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, thepop said:

Good lord. Buncha pussies here tonight 

I still think Biden wins, but the numbers are atrocious demographically for stuff he should have had by 20-30% voteshare. It's actually stupid as fuck that they turned out jack shit for their best demos. 

6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

When is the AP going to retract their call for Virginia? Northern Virginia is going red

If there's anywhere Biden's suburban white strategy is going to pay off it's VA. Remember Clinton trailed there for a while too. Ended up expanding the margins.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Christie just said his GOP sources think Trump will win OH by 1-2. That would be a swing of +6 D from 2016.

Yeah and that kind of shift carried over to WI, MI, and PA would give them all solidly to Biden.  I really thought Biden was good for at least 2 out of the SE states + AZ though.

Remember, for all the reasons Biden started off strong in the South and has petered out epically, things will operate in reverse in the Midwest because of the delays in starting the mail-in vote count.

Also, I think I found the issue with Fox's NC projection. They still have Wake County (Raleigh) with only 14% of the vote in, but with an accurate vote count. If their model thinks there are a lot of votes outstanding there, it would make sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

PA is it.  Joe wins that and it is over EV wise, it then comes down to lawsuits, which is why its so important he pulls off a Florida or GA or NC or IA or TX, which turns this into a blow out.

NEl06.png

Starting to look like this is the map..  comes down to PA. 

It feels a lot like “Whew. We just bought four years until I need to move the family to Ecuador.”

I do t know if we’ve even bought that.

Gonna keep my head down, make money off the chaos while I can, and do what I can to help my kids build their lives in functioning countries.

This is a bad country full of bad people.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

By this time in 2016 it was obvious that Clinton was going to lose. This is not fun, but it's going WAY better for Biden than it did for Hilldawggg

Yeah, this is right. It's blue wall + mayyyybe AZ. 

As it always was. In hindsight, counting on the SEC and Texas was naive.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How do people think Biden wins? Michigan looks terrible right now. 

there is some prevailing thought that if you apply Biden's performance in Ohio (maybe losing by 1% to 2%) to WI, MI, and PA (states Trump barely won in 2016), that Biden will be in good shape there.

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Uneducated white males are definitely the real base of Trump and what ultimately drives his support.  But that is baked in.  It is just so much more shocking to see his support among Hispanics actually grow since 2016.  

The guy literally amped up policies to put Latino kids in cages and separate them from their families, publicly talks about how we can take immigrants from places like Norway but not shithole countries with brown people, etc.  It’s just less comprehensible how he could improve his position in that demographic than how he can hold onto his redneck base.

Bro we do our own kind the worse as a latino..  They (we) will never be united :( 

Just now, ulukinatme said:

People said this 4 years ago too. We survived just fine and even thrived until a pandemic came along, the likes of which comes once every 100 years. We'll be fine no matter who is President.

America thrived under Trump the way the Longhorns thrived during the Colt era. Wins stacked up while the program rotted. 

• Hook 'Em 4