2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well, if minority voting is any indication, I guess I'm going to stop worrying about racial injustice; looks like we're good. 

This.

im white and I cared.

if they don’t then I guess I can check out and start complaining about reverse racism.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jhawk said:

Just want to comment that John king on CNN is the best big board guy in the biz. He and cnn have the best coverage if you like seeing the map evolve. 

Everything he said was good for Biden has disappeared. We are a racist fucking country. It's done. Fuck everything.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Doesn't Biden need AZ + WI/PA/MI?  If so how does anyone feel good about AZ given hispanic disaster across the south.  

No. Clinton states plus MI, WI, PA wins it. 

Also, AZ just dumped roughly 60mpercent of its votes. If Biden ends up anything remotely close to +9 in Maricopa he will win AZ.

Doing this math quickly, but Biden leads by about 145,000 votes in Arizona’s Maricopa County early and absentee votes. Republicans won the Election Day vote today there by 34,000 votes, so that looks like it would not be enough for Trump to overcome Biden’s current lead.

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm so pissed off that people don't help themselves in this country. It's like begging someone not to pull the fucking trigger with a loaded gun to their head.

What if that's an absolutely terrible metaphor for describing the actual reality of Latinos in America and what they're facing?

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It's over.  Trump -300 on a lot of sites.  Bovada stopped taking Trump bets it looks like.  Wow - I'll say this...a lot of people assuming latino/brown/black vote would turn out like crazy for Joe...people like me.  Dead wrong.  This shit is over. 

I don’t think it would be possible to lose more money than I did on Clinton losing in 2020, but I may be wrong by a multiple. 

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm so pissed off that people don't help themselves in this country. It's like begging someone not to pull the fucking trigger with a loaded gun to their head.

You run this board. How are you surprised?

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Should I be worried about MI/WI/MN?

I think those are okay based on Biden's OH performance. He may not win, but it will get closer as large democratic counties catch up to the rurals in reporting.

If Ohio is R+3 or something you feel really good about MI, WI, PA, MN, and NE-2.

15 minutes ago, mchookem said:

so...

maybe the idea that greater voter turnout = more progressive electorate is really just a myth, and there really are just more assholes than not in this country. 

i mean, i would say 'just more conservatives' but Trump is not conservative, nothing about the current Republican party is conservative...but maybe there really are just more assholes.

in which case...it might be liberating to just acknowledge and accept that, and make life decisions based on that assumption rather than assuming we will keep moving forward as a society.  

There are plenty of conservatives that are assholes, just as there are on the other side of the aisle. The majority of both sides are decent people that vote along party lines in reality, even if they're not particularly thrilled with their candidate. The real question is independents, how they're convinced to vote for either of these crummy candidates I can't say.

Looking at a majority of people like they're assholes, no matter which side you support, is a horrible way to go through life and not an accurate representation. Assholes are everywhere and probably account for just...10-15% of the country lol.

Edited by ulukinatme
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1