2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

The majority of both sides are decent people that vote along party lines in reality, even if they're not particularly thrilled with their candidate.

Fuck everyone that votes straight party line election after election.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

There are plenty of conservatives that are assholes, just as there are on the other side of the aisle. The majority of both sides are decent people that vote along party lines in reality, even if they're not particularly thrilled with their candidate. The real question is independents, how they're convinced to vote for either of these crummy candidates I can't say.

Looking at a majority of people like they're assholes, no matter which side you support, is a horrible way to go through life and not an accurate representation. Assholes are everywhere and probably account for just...10-15% of the country lol.

At a certain point the voting on party lines thing is thrown out the window. If you are voting for Trump at this point there is something broken in you as a human being. No one is getting the excuse of just voting for the party when it is this guy they are voting for.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

Trump at 75% in the betting markets.

There's been a massive amount of trump money coming in so they're reacting to entice Biden votes and balance the numbers

Doesn't have anything to do with the actual odds of winning 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, HillaryFan420 said:

Looks like Trump will win PA but lose AZ.

Where are you coming up with this? The three most populous counties in PA are all reporting less than 20% of the vote, are all overwhelmingly returning dem results, and are going to add to their totals over the next 48 hours. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Eh, I voted Republican from 1995 through 2016. I can’t help escaping the conclusion that modern republicans are trash people. It’s disheartening that a piece of shit like Trump is supported by so many. Really changes my perception on the average American voter.

A lot of people don't really care about Trump or Biden individually. For many voters it comes down to red or blue and nothing more. That's the reality of it. Do you find that most people you meet are actual trash? Certainly plenty of assholes out there, but generally I think people are good. That's my experience anyway.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1