2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

The fuck Nevada?  Did y'all need to go hit the tables today or something??

I think some of these states are hedging on reporting in the hopes the race breaks elsewhere and their results can stay out of the spotlight.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I disagree. I'm starting to think I had trump all wrong. I now think he draws in voters who otherwise wouldn't care because of his celebrity and don't give a fuck attitude. Those people won't give a shit about Mike Pence or Tom Cotton or anyone else who is famous solely for being a politician. Trumps brand has been developed over decades and he started with the political stuff about 15-20 years ago. I can't think of anyone who would fit that bill. Any regular GOP politician can be an asshole, but the lies and the bluster are what draw in a bunch of rednecks. They won't care about a regular gop asshole.

I hope you’re right, but I think there will be some young Charlie Kirk, Stephen Crowder type of Republican that’ll have charisma. He’ll speak to those same rednecks and racists, and he will hammer “all police are saints and there are a few bad apples” and find a new “don’t disrespect our flag kaepernick”. They will say he’s one of us and he speaks like us. Probably blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive to all white women. 

But again, I hope you’re right. 

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I hope you’re right, but I think there will be some young Charlie Kirk, Stephen Crowder type of Republican that’ll have charisma. He’ll speak to those same rednecks and racists, and he will hammer “all police are saints and there are a few bad apples” and find a new “don’t disrespect our flag kaepernick”. They will say he’s one of us and he speaks like us. Probably blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive to all white women. 

Dan Crenshaw.

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

trump (or a trump family member) will be in the conversation, even if only 15-20% of the electorate is into it.  they'll try to go into a contested convention.  this is the clusterfuck we need on the right.

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Oh hey- Biden gonna win WI / MI / PA just like it was initially predicted 

PA.....maybe.   Polling showed Biden at +5% in PA.   IF he wins, it's gonna be by +.5%.  The predictions and polls were shit.  Again.

WI was +10% in polling.....actual margin, +.6%  Dude.  That's a 9 point-plus polling miss.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I hope you’re right, but I think there will be some young Charlie Kirk, Stephen Crowder type of Republican that’ll have charisma. He’ll speak to those same rednecks and racists, and he will hammer “all police are saints and there are a few bad apples” and find a new “don’t disrespect our flag kaepernick”. They will say he’s one of us and he speaks like us. Probably blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive to all white women

Charlie Kirk | DeSmog

ASCIIfy.net - Hol' up

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

My idiot, racist, Fox News loving, sister in law Typhoon Mary called up my wife a few minutes ago in an absolute frenzied panic because now that it looks like Biden is winning, she's going to have to get her health care through the post office. 

Should tell her that actually the campaign is logging everyone who voted for trump so they can deny them health care. Say the only way to be able to get health care after Jan 1 2023 will be by voting straight ticket democrat

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

My idiot, racist, Fox News loving, sister in law Typhoon Mary called up my wife a few minutes ago in an absolute frenzied panic because now that it looks like Biden is winning, she's going to have to get her health care through the post office. 

Typhoon Mary?  Is she really fat?  Regardless, that's a great nickname. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

PA.....maybe.   Polling showed Biden at +5% in PA.   IF he wins, it's gonna be by +.5%.  The predictions and polls were shit.  Again.

WI was +10% in polling.....actual margin, +.6%  Dude.  That's a 9 point-plus polling miss.

True. I certainly will never take polls seriously again. TX a toss up state!

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Just looked at the latest numbers. This is going to be 270 to 268.

Mother fuck. Trump has no way of winning Nevada, Right?

Doesn't look like it, but it still looks like Joe will pull ahead in PA. Can't tell about GA.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/2020-election-live-polls-and-results

Gabriel Sherman: A civil war is raging between Fox News and Donald Trump over Fox's controversial decision to be the first media outlet to call Arizona for Joe Biden just before 11:30 p.m. last night. According to a source, Trump phoned Fox owner Rupert Murdoch to scream about the call and demand a retraction. Murdoch refused, and the call stood. Trump and Murdoch have been at odds for months over election coverage. In September, I reported that Trump complained to Murdoch about Fox's polling. Murdoch has been telling associates for months that Trump would lose the election. 

Some Republicans blame Fox for setting the narrative that Trump lost, even though the Associated Press later called Arizona for Biden. (As of Wednesday afternoon, NBC News, along with CNN, still haven’t called Arizona). "Fox News committed news malpractice and voter suppression last night," former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg told me. "There's got to be a change there or there will be major consequences. Chris Wallace wouldn't shut up the whole night! I switched to CNN anytime he came on." The Trump campaign and a Fox Corp spokesperson declined to comment. 

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"Fox News committed news malpractice and voter suppression last night," former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg told me. "There's got to be a change there or there will be major consequences.

How do you commit voter suppression.....after the polls have closed and all ballots have been cast?

God.....the dumbfuckery.  The complete and total dumbfuckery.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sidis said:

also consider that fnc also benefits quite a bit from a democratic president.  it's like this board...when obama was president, all the republicans would come on here and make their version of brisket's histrionics on a daily basis but with a much smaller relative basis to do so than trump.  trying to come on here and defend trump is a fool's errand because so much of who he is remains utterly indefensible and so they just kind of ignore the board and pretend like its a cesspool because they know there is no way to actively defend their preferred leadership's governing.  so you are only left with the trolls and simpleton dipshits like workswithweed, slorch, and grhorn.  once biden takes over, we will see the return of the republican objector to this board saying that biden is destroying western civilization every day.

same principle applies to fnc. while the initial trump surge was entertaining from the owning the libs perspective for his voters, they probably didn't engage with fnc the same way because you just kind of want to avoid the non-stop shenanigans.  once the opposition is in power, that changes.

FNC does benefit greatly from a Den candidates, as do others  - Rush Limbaugh never rises to the levels he did, nor does Fox News build the base that they did, if they didn't have the Clintons as foils for most of the 90s, and then Obama 8 years later.

Being the opposition to a Democrat in the WH pays much better for advertising.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Typhoon Mary?  Is she really fat?  Regardless, that's a great nickname. 

Actually, she is fat as shit now but not way back when I gave her the nickname. One day she was in my kitchen coughing her head off and I pulled away from her sickly ass and she said, "It's allergies. I'm not contagious. It's not like I'm Typhoon Mary." 

I've posted about her here and there. As a physician, you will appreciate this one anecdote -- after my wife got a boob job, she was extremely jealous. So she went to get her mammogram and they found something. While there is some family history there, they didn't biopsy it. She went ahead with a double mastectomy just so she could get implants. And then the pathology came back non-cancerous. Honestly, she probably would be better off getting her health care from the post office.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5