2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Could’ve sworn the “bad at math” CNN reporter said it was Biden +5? Such highs to such lows.

Also confused by this. She for sure had Biden with the lead in that dump, what am I missing that it tightened for Trump. She just misspoke lots of times?

Kayliegh is going to have a great career selling leaf guards for rain gutters on TV. 

She’ll do what that type always does. Marry an older, overweight, verbally abusive rich white guy, live a life of shallow consumption and coping via mild drug use, while they both have periodic lackluster affairs. Don’t cry for her. She’s fulfilling her destiny.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Fucking kkkubans.

Well, to be fair, they're probably pissed at how much an ACA plan costs.  Anyone who pays for one without subsidy is, because they're paying a shitload.

But they are absolutely deluding themselves if they think trashing ACA without a replacement would reduce costs.

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Arizona giving me a little heart burn. But probably because I have no idea what type of voters have votes outstanding. 

Arizona guy theorized that this recent 75k was early votes received Saturday and Sunday. Thinks remaining will be from Monday and Tuesday, and will be more like 55/45 Trump which would preserve Biden lead. 

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

She’ll do what that type always does. Marry an older, overweight, verbally abusive rich white guy, live a life of shallow consumption and coping via mild drug use, while they both have periodic lackluster affairs. Don’t cry for her. She’s fulfilling her destiny.

Well, she's already married to an MLB pitcher, but he's an involuntary free agent, so soon to become a trailing spouse, no doubt.

People have stopped replying.  I’ve laid waste to the entire lot of ‘em.  Most of the group texts have 2 of us against Trump and 6-8 hardcore trumpers.  It started with lots of back and forth.  Sadly for them, I have a big fucking mouth and pretty much never stop talking shit.  I’ve honed my skills here so it’s really not even fair. 

I’m almost sad.  What’s wrong with me?

You are becoming a Longhorn, even when we win it sometimes sucks.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1