2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Donny is playing catch up and needs to win the remaining votes by a 59/41 proportion.  There is a lot of different data which defines how those votes will turn including county demographics, when and how the votes were waged, and the percentage left in each county.  Basically, Arizona is going to tighten, but it's going to be challenging for Don to comeback.  Not impossible, but challenging.

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Trump's PA lead is down to 4.9% (292K) with just 85% counted. That's down from 8.1% with 80% counted.

If the trends hold, Biden should be able to catch up with enough remaining to eventually pull ahead.

Down to 2.9% (184K) with 88%. He's been consistently winning these batches ~75-25 , so maybe another 400K to get counted before taking a comfortable lead. I believe there are still 

13 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Being married such a long time, I’ve learned to not go nuclear right out the gate, but perhaps this could be an exception. Sadly though, I’m a little worried that if this scene is actual regular citizens this time and not campaign staffers like it was when they did it during Bush v Gore, it could get bad. Cultists have a different reality and a different idea of right and wrong. 

This has been a lock to get bad for a while now IMO. 

Fundamentally, the issue for Trump is that while Georgia projects to be very close and Arizona — at least in my view — projects to be very close, Biden is way ahead of the pace he needs to overtake Trump in Pennsylvania. If it were three toss-ups, that would be one thing, but Biden could wind up winning Pennsylvania fairly comfortably.

23 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

The American Caliphate is handling this well....
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1324175651515949056?s=20

NSIAP

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1158569576168402945

Agree with AOC, important to listen to what this gentleman is saying. (Not that we don’t read the same message, daily, on Surly. Nods in Brisket’s direction).

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This has been a lock to get bad for a while now IMO. 

Hence the Civil War thread, but specifically, the election offices are somewhat tight quarters in some areas and things are already tense so the public should be cordoned away or blocked from the election officials.