2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

20 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

“The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. The Lord says it is done. For I hear victory, victory, victory, victory. In the corners of heaven. In the corners of heaven. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory. 

“For angels are being released right now. Angels are being dispatched right now. 

“Amunda, acka, atta, racka, dayda, packa, sanda, atta, amba, orsa, katta, reekay, panda, atta, reekay, deedy, asha, tar.

“For angels have even dissphur... dispatched from Africa right now, Africa right now, Africa right now. From Africa right now.

“They’re coming here. They’re coming here. In the name of Jesus. From South America, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here, they’re coming here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-spiritual-advisor-holds-hysterical-prayer-service_uk_5fa3c748c5b6b35537e3ff7e/

Please tell me she was juggling a few copperheads and water moccasins.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Jon Ralston on Nevada right now on MSNBC:  Dems who want to see Nevada go blue may be disappointed after ballots are counted.  We just don’t know yet.

He's pretty dialed in too. That would be disappointing but PA is the game changer. 

16 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

One thing I haven't seen covered much, there was a tweet yesterday IIRC that said there were like 40k ballots that needed corrections/validations in Fulton county.  If the dems arent actively going out and finding those people and carrying them in to make corrections they are fucking up.  

That is incorrect. It's like 400

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

As I was drifting off to sleep thinking about Nevada I couldn’t shake the question, which way does Guy Fieri vote? Still bothered by this conundrum.

Until his party, "The Crushin' it Party" takes off in 2022, I could see him as a Diamond Joe & Blaze kinda guy.  

Nevada is frustrating because I get it, they don't want to have another lockdown and shut down Vegas and Reno so you maybe vote for Trump since you know he won't lock it down. But here's the deal, unless there's a coherent policy, you're not getting people going back to Vegas any time soon. Look at Disneyworld. They are laying off employees in the 10,000s each month. People are not going back there yet. 

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Jon Ralston on Nevada right now on MSNBC:  Dems who want to see Nevada go blue may be disappointed after ballots are counted.  We just don’t know yet.

Ralston doesn’t have any more data than he had last night. He’s been consistent that Dems are expected to win but it’s not a sure thing. He’s just being asked the same questions over and over again on different talk shows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Nevada is frustrating because I get it, they don't want to have another lockdown and shut down Vegas and Reno so you maybe vote for Trump since you know he won't lock it down. But here's the deal, unless there's a coherent policy, you're not getting people going back to Vegas any time soon. Look at Disneyworld. They are laying off employees in the 10,000s each month. People are not going back there yet. 

It's not like we don't have a long history of people voting against their own self-interest, right?

52 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

yeah, most people think Biden wins PA easily by 100K or more. Game over. The rest of the states don't matter. 

Well, I think Georgia matters, not for the electoral count (should Biden win PA), but for the generation of momentum that would carry into the runoffs in those two Senate races. They would absolutely relish the opportunity to campaign like fucking crazy to get that 50-50 split.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

He is trolling. He does that. Good analysis, but he also has to keep people interested in him as long as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Ralston doesn’t have any more data than he had last night. He’s been consistent that Dems are expected to win but it’s not a sure thing. He’s just being asked the same questions over and over again on different talk shows.

This is also correct. Clark County still has the most outstanding ballots which is pro Biden. 

Just comes down to the math

Just now, BradInATX said:

Nevada being iffy is less than ideal. It removes Pennsylvania insurance. Without Nevada, PA is now a must-have. The hail mary for trump I assume is winning NV then contesting PA. It's got like a 1 % chance of working but that's 1% too much

That isn’t quite true. Biden just needs any two of AZ, GA and NV, or PA by itself.

• Hook 'Em 1

The concern if it all comes down to Pennsylvania is all the legal bullshit that trump's team was already prepared to roll out there.  If its a single state he has a more realistic path to get the SC to help carry him over the line.  If its multiple states I doubt the SC would be willing to stretch their necks out for him.  Georgia, Nevada, whatever is pretty critical to avoiding all the legal bullshit that is coming.  

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

The concern if it all comes down to Pennsylvania is all the legal bullshit that trump's team was already prepared to roll out there.  If its a single state he has a more realistic path to get the SC to help carry him over the line.  If its multiple states I doubt the SC would be willing to stretch their necks out for him.  Georgia, Nevada, whatever is pretty critical to avoiding all the legal bullshit that is coming.  

What is the Supreme Court going to do? Throw out over a million ballots because reasons? If that happens, democracy is over. 

Edited by Dark Horse
  • Like 1

Yeah, that's pretty well done on their part (if it's a true story), having it released right smack in the middle of our own Presidential election shitshow . 

I almost miss the days when American kept track of people sympathetic to Russia.  I'm told they even kept a list of such people.  Would come in handy nowadays.

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

Had a family member post about a month ago about when Biden was caught in a lie 20+ years ago and how they couldn't believe anyone would vote for him. Someone mentioned that Trump lies compulsively and their response was 'when has Trump lied'?

So yeah, that's cool.

There are countless examples, but I find this one most illustrative. There's a video link of Trump lying his ass off, the specifics of the lie are detailed in the article, and he's lying to our troops. who he claims to cherish so much. There was no reason he had to lie, and he has to know the lie would be exposed as its all a matter of public record and the troops would notice not getting a 10% raise. Yet he did it anyway, because it made him look good at the time, and he could trash Obama's administration for not allowing pay raises (again a lie). Its evidence that he lies so freely, about matters big and small, its just second nature to him. I don't spend a lot of time around trumpkins but the few times I have presented this article to them, they invariably stumble around for a short while before declaring all politicians lie. The dude is a pathological liar. Its all he knows.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-brags-troops-about-10-percent-pay-raise-n952336

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Well, I think Georgia matters, not for the electoral count (should Biden win PA), but for the generation of momentum that would carry into the runoffs in those two Senate races. They would absolutely relish the opportunity to campaign like fucking crazy to get that 50-50 split.

100%. It needs to be all hands for the Senate run of to get 50/50

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

Odds for Biden down to -525 now, roughly half what they were at yesterday’s peak.  He’s up to -240 in GA and -450 in PA but down to -290 in AZ.  

Trump’s messaging today is very important.  There are right wing extremists mobilizing in every contested state.  If Trump riles up his base, we could be fucked.  If the weekend gets here and Trump hasn’t explicitly urged calm, things could explode.  

Every state needs to have their fucking votes counted by the end of today, so that at a minimum people know the outcome and Trump can either concede or tell his followers to stand down and let the lawsuits play out.

This is fucked.

Don't worry, I'm sure the cops will be there shortly to dole out some pepper and stick time....

• Hook 'Em 1

The Michigan result is encouraging, because it’s verifying that the nerds know what they’re talking about as far as the expected vote balance of still outstanding ballots.  We hope that that is still the case and equally applicable to Pennsylvania. The one thing that the nerds seem unclear about is how many ballots are left. So while they get the ratios right we just don’t know what the raw number is going to be. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Anyone have data on how many votes were counted in PA yesterday? Trying to get an idea of when Biden will likely overtake Trump. 

When the day started they said there were approx 1.4 million ballots left to count and Trump had a 600k vote lead.

By the end of the day there were approx 740k votes left to count and Trumps lead had shrunk to 200k.

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

What is the Supreme Court going to do? Throw out over a million ballets because reasons? If that happens, democracy is over. 

They will challenge the mail-in ballot extension, and by extension, the mail-in ballots.  The ballots they are counting right now that will likely put Biden ahead.  I don't know if they can get them tossed, but Id rather have it not matter to avoid the possibility.  This was their strategy going into the election, so they think they have something there that can pass muster.  They also have a stacked SC.  Its troubling.  

yeah, this thing is about to get even more royally fucked.  

At least none of these closely contested states have indicated that their machines may have been compromised by bad actors.

DAMMIT LOBO!  Don't type your inner monologue! 

Just now, TXSG8R said:

They will challenge the mail-in ballot extension, and by extension, the mail-in ballots.  The ballots they are counting right now that will likely put Biden ahead.  I don't know if they can get them tossed, but Id rather have it not matter to avoid the possibility.  This was their strategy going into the election, so they think they have something there that can pass muster.  They also have a stacked SC.  Its troubling.  

The only votes they'll be able to challenge are the votes that came in after Election Day.  The SOS for PA was segregating those in the event of a lawsuit.  As far as I know those aren't even being counted yet.  And by the time this is all said and done, Biden's margin will be big enough that they won't matter.

• Like 2