2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

54 minutes ago, YChang said:

Stacey need to share her notes with Beto. He has the enthusiasm part down... but clearly not the technical aptitude. 

Lol

African American population in Texas -   12.3%

African American population in Georgia-  32.6%

Get more Black People!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And there’s also demographic differences .

Georgia - 32% Black
Texas - 12% Black

And Georgia doesn’t have the additional complications of being on the border with a very large Hispanic population.

The size of Texas can bring good and bad.

Texas has the advantage of more big urban centers compared to just the one for Atlanta.

Texas is a much more complicated nut to crack. I don’t think what works in Georgia is necessarily what works in Texas.

And that’s the DNC’s problem and a problem with the takes from folks like AOC this week - what works in her district would get her blown the fuck out in almost all districts in both Georgia and Texas.

The DNC has to be willing to cede some control to local operatives when it comes to planning and strategy. And in the case of Texas it’s probably going to be even more micro than that - what works in Houston is going to be different from what works in El Paso and Austin. They can’t take the success of the AOC’s and The Squad and use that blueprint in purple districts or blue districts in red states.

The progressives and the centrists are going to have to respect each other’s knowledge of their own constituencies and each side is going to have to give on National messaging.

It’s not going to be easy but that’s what happens when you’re the big tent.

Good takes.  Stacy Abrams is pure gold.  A 2 GA Senate seat run-off in Jan for control of the US Senate could create a whole new level of energy there.  The national spotlight and 3 months to prepare just might create conditions for less vote suppression/re-enfranchisement of purged voters in GA to swing it.

31 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Everyone adjust your expectations accordingly. 

31 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not a cult

30 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Is that a terrorist prayer mat?

30 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Y’all religious MF going to have to explain this wacky ass shit to me.  

It's some scary shit.

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i think trump fans all went to tech

you talk to a tech fan? tech has NEVER LOST to texas, according to them.

no, what happened was that the refs, every time, threw the game in our favor

trumpistas are like that... anything that goes their way is acceptable; all bad things are CHEATING

Yes, we are familiar with Slorch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
34 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:
This right here.  I am listening to Santorum saying he is getting tons of people sending him proof of fraud.  He won’t say what just that he is seeing proof.  If I could launch 100 people from earth into the sun I am pretty sure he makes the list.

Just remember that OU has a roster of 85, plus coaching staff.

Plus the Stoops family, the boz, Billy Sims, and Barry fucking Switzer.

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

trumpistas are like that... anything that goes their way is acceptable; all bad things are CHEATING

The Tech rivals board is way tamer than TexAgs but there are some wackos over there.

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Follow the leader

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I generally try to ignore idiocy and don't jump in to threads and discussions that are already irredeemably lost. Doing so would simply give them more fuel instead of letting them burn themselves out. Which is exactly why it irritates me that you are personally responsible for half the effort to keep that shit alive around here.

While a good number of posters here were reveling in nonsense about Prague and servers, conspiracy delusions, dossiers and other right out nonsense, I pushed back and caught a lot of flack. You sat silent, waiting until the current time to push back not on those posters, but on me because of your irritation. Because you choose to selectively ignore idiocy. OK Huck. 

• Fuck You 1

Allegheny County Coucilwoman is on CNN.  36k mail in votes they can start counting tomorrow.  These are the 29k that had been mailed out with issues, and they agreed to wait until Friday after 5 to ensure all those people only voted once (They got corrected ballots).  Then there are 7k votes that they could not scan.  So that is about 36k.  They have another 15k Provisional Ballots.  Per her, these mail in votes on average go to Biden at about 78%.  That should be about roughly 20k positive to Biden.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Some quick calculations b/c I've got nothing better to do.

Biden will pull 85-15 on those 59K in Philly. That's a net of 41K. 

Biden will pull 70-30 on the remaning 115K. That's a net of 45K.

Margin after all mail-ins are counted: Biden +65K. 

There are expected to be a good chunk of in-person provisional ballots in Philly, possibly upwards of 50K. I can feasibly see Biden's final state-wide lead at ~100K.