2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, 'stache said:

I thought GA was going to update at midnight eastern?

Apparently Clayton County counted the votes but then their person in charge of updating the site went home. At least that's the rumor. And it's entirely possible.

We don't need Kornacki on TV, we need him getting a job as the guy in charge of updating state websites.

1 hour ago, Xian said:

Learn me on military ballots. When can they come in by and how many we talking? Cnn just mentioned it in passing and now im worried 

Joes will go for Trump about 40%.  Not many of them will vote.  Most officers know that the fat orange retard is a fat orange retard, and will vote Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Yeah, I've seen this innumeracy ad nauseum on Twitter the last 72 hours. 

People always forget to subtract the other guy's share.

the easy way is to do the subtraction of the percentages first and then multiply

5 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Yeah, I've seen this innumeracy ad nauseum on Twitter the last 72 hours. 

People always forget to subtract the other guy's share.

Dude, as COVID has taught us, most Americans don't even understand that dividing the little number by the big number and adding a percentage sign at the end isn't correct.

2 minutes ago, sachick said:

I’m a new Kornacki fan. What does he do in between elections? Train for the next one?

I think he travels around from school to school breaking down student council and homecoming court elections.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Gotta stay sharp
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

My dick is so old it saw President Eisenhower on the b&w TV. Do not harsh my mellow with Jeebus Karen.

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Holy shit, are you Army Brat's grandson?

Gator's a spry ol' geezer. He bought MFC Danger Girl and me dinner in New Orleans a few years ago (still owe you, man). Btw, she moved back into the French Quarter last week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

A batch of Arizona votes came in. 3,743-2,948 in favor of Biden. Anyone know what county they came from? I assume Maricopa.

I don't know, but I'm extremely personally invested in those numbers:

On 11/3/2020 at 9:37 PM, aggie08 said:

My dad's wife is a crazy bitch who lives in Arizona, will never wear a mask for any reason, and includes "I hope God rids the world of liberals" in her pre-meal prayers. Arizona being a key swing state for Biden's victory would greatly please me.

Please don't take this from me. I don't care that he doesn't technically need it anymore.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

I get a feeling the media is playing up AZ really being in play to keep Trump backers all about the counting.  I think it's going to Biden and they're all 99% sure.  I guess you can say you shouldn't call anything unless its 100% but I don't think FoxNews guy who called it early will end up looking like a moron in the end.  AZ, PA, GA, NV all to Biden then Trump looks like an even bigger idiot trying to argue some mass conspiracy all the while providing exactly zero proof.  His meltdown is only going to get better and better.  I'm pumped. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I don't know, but I'm extremely personally invested in this one:

Please don't take this from me. I don't care that he doesn't technically need it anymore.

I have a dipshit friend in PA like this.  He was positive PA was all Trump because his entire neighborhood was Trump signs.  I have been unloading Gritty meme after Gritty meme on him.  He went from laughing half heartedly to radio silence...but the memes...the memes keep hitting his inbox.  I mean - he pretends this isn't serious to him but if he can't laugh at gritty memes, then I think we all know he's FOS.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fuckery from republican gov and sos? Don't want to be the ones to kill trumps dream?

Doubt it.  They probably have a 9-5 staff for website stuff, and aren’t keeping them too late.   

Keep in mind that any Republican fuckery will drive up voting for the Senate runoffs   And apparently people who aren’t already registered, will be able to register and vote