2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I think he said Flagstaff

1 minute ago, Updawg said:

Flagstaff

Okay, so Coconino county. That county is now a total of 62.6-37.4 in favor of Biden if you ignore Jorgensen votes. That batch was 55.9-44.1 in his favor. Arizona will definitely be close and may be leaning toward Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I get a feeling the media is playing up AZ really being in play to keep Trump backers all about the counting.  I think it's going to Biden and they're all 99% sure.  I guess you can say you shouldn't call anything unless its 100% but I don't think FoxNews guy who called it early will end up looking like a moron in the end.  AZ, PA, GA, NV all to Biden then Trump looks like an even bigger idiot trying to argue some mass conspiracy all the while providing exactly zero proof.  His meltdown is only going to get better and better.  I'm pumped. 

All of these states need to hit for the exact reasons you said. We need Donald to look like an absolute idiots putting all his eggs in one place, meanwhile the other 3 roll over him too. That would just about put to bed any thoughts of turning over PA through litigation.

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I get a feeling the media is playing up AZ really being in play to keep Trump backers all about the counting.  I think it's going to Biden and they're all 99% sure.  I guess you can say you shouldn't call anything unless its 100% but I don't think FoxNews guy who called it early will end up looking like a moron in the end.  AZ, PA, GA, NV all to Biden then Trump looks like an even bigger idiot trying to argue some mass conspiracy all the while providing exactly zero proof.  His meltdown is only going to get better and better.  I'm pumped. 

I think they won’t call it because assholes Like me are giving them record tv ratings right now.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL.  He gets one more night before he's a one termer!!!!

The SoS office has gone to bed...... maybe.

Another of the countless reasons why coordinated voter fraud is so ridiculous. These are just regular dudes (and gals) who wanted to make a few bucks and not have to work past 9pm.

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I have a dipshit friend in PA like this.  He was positive PA was all Trump because his entire neighborhood was Trump signs.  I have been unloading Gritty meme after Gritty meme on him.  He went from laughing half heartedly to radio silence...but the memes...the memes keep hitting his inbox.  I mean - he pretends this isn't serious to him but if he can't laugh at gritty memes, then a I think we all know he's FOS.  

I 100% guarantee that she'll force my dad to move within a few months if Arizona ends up blue. She's one of those.

Gator's a spry ol' geezer. He bought MFC Danger Girl and me dinner in New Orleans a few years ago (still owe you, man). Btw, she moved back into the French Quarter last week.

I can still see her drunken weaving back from the ladies room - with a long train of toilet paper hanging from the back of her tights. And her stealing my steak knife to “protect herself”. Good times. Sadly, Covid put that joint (Blind Pelican) out of business. Too bad. Really cheap good oysters.

I thought the morning light would find her wearing a bloody suit of your skin ...and those cheap plastic heart shaped sunglasses.

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

rooting for arizona to biden simply for the fox news guy who called it on election night and refused to take it down.*

*since it now appears that arizona's 11 votes are not going to matter in the end.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Doubt it.  They probably have a 9-5 staff for website stuff, and aren’t keeping them too late.   

Keep in mind that any Republican fuckery will drive up voting for the Senate runoffs   And apparently people who aren’t already registered, will be able to register and vote   

Registration isn't the issue. I believe that 7.6 out of 8M adults over 18 in GA were registered this cycle. Props to Stacey Abrams. Getting the 2.6M that didn't vote to turn out is a much bigger challenge.

43 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Yeah, I've seen this innumeracy ad nauseum on Twitter the last 72 hours. 

People always forget to subtract the other guy's share.

I'm pretty out of it at the moment but I also believe 75 percent of 36k is 27k.  Not 28k

I can't believe so many people are this bad at very simple math. Oh wait this country chose trump to lead it then after he nearly burns it to the ground they almost chose him again. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Wanker Bob said:

I'm pretty out of it at the moment but I also believe 75 percent of 36k is 27k.  Not 28k

I can't believe so many people are this bad at very simple math. Oh wait this country chose trump to lead it then after he nearly burns it to the ground they almost chose him again. 

The percentage in Allegheny was 78%.  78% of 36k is just over 28k.  Minus just shy of 8k, you get a net of roughly 20k votes.