2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

exit poll.  don't think it includes mail in voters.  which we all know are bigly for biden. 

I was wondering about this. I wouldn't be surprised if exit polls this year are probably further off from the pre-election polls. 

We won't really know either way until there's some samples taken of in-person and mail-in voters. 

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i get what you’re saying, and in theory, sure. but you’re wrong.

68mm+ people just voted for dipshit. they weren’t voting against hillary this time. the head moron gets the other morons out in droves.

this is not a warren/bernie/pete issue, this is an america issue. we fucking suck as a country. only biden wins this. that’s the depressing truth. 

I'm fascinated with the logic behind these kinds of posts....If the best the Dems could put up against a total failure like Trump is neck and neck in an election, what does that say about your party?

Just now, Chilly Water said:

I'm fascinated with the logic behind these kinds of posts....If the best the Dems could put up against a total failure like Trump is neck and neck in an election, what does that say about your party?

What does it say about Nazi pieces of shit that would support an evil piece of shit like Trump?

1 minute ago, Chilly Water said:

Well, the best that the GOP could put up was DONALD TRUMP. 

But while I like Joe, more so 2016 Joe, it’s an indictment on both parties.   Take Trump out, and say Hillary was the incumbent who is next on the GOP bench, Ted CRUZ?  Rubio?  Gaetz?

7 minutes ago, Chilly Water said:

This election isn’t close. Biden is going to win by seven million votes and probably over 300 in the electoral college (assuming NV GA AZ PA).  

Trump is getting blown out. The media is making this appear much closer than it is. That’s why this “only Biden could have won” is dumb. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Chilly Water said:

doesn’t say anything about my party. it says a lot about my country. i mentioned that in my post. was it the simplicity of my message that confused you?

16 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

They weren't exactly on a pedestal even then, but it is dramatic to see how far the republican party has fallen:

@workswithseed this is why so many people here, who like myself voted for Bush, fucking LOATHE the current GOP and Trump.  Watch that video twice or 12 times.   Fuck TRUMPIsm and all the cucks like Ted Cruz and you that defend it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Chilly Water said:

It's not the party. It says tons of Americans are dumb, uneducated, and/or racist. If people want to be conned you can't convince them otherwise. 

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Orale said:

What does it say about Nazi pieces of shit that would support an evil piece of shit like Trump?

I remember seeing Schindler's List with my dad as a young teen and it really shook me and it made wonder how good Germans could ever have supported such an evil man. Seeing modern Republicans has shaken me again seeing how they could vote for a man and a party as evil as the Nazi Republican party.

Edited by Orale
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This election isn’t close. Biden is going to win by seven million votes and probably over 300 in the electoral college (assuming NV GA AZ PN).  

Trump is getting blown out. The media is making this appear much closer than it is. That’s why this “only Biden could have won” is dumb. 

Wut? He's going to win a lot of electoral votes by a very small margin. WI is 0.6%, if he win's AZ, NV, and GA, it will be by small margins as well. Even PA might be 1-2%. 

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Well, the best that the GOP could put up was DONALD TRUMP. 

But while I like Joe, more so 2016 Joe, it’s an indictment on both parties.   Take Trump out, and say Hillary was the incumbent who is next on the GOP bench, Ted CRUZ?  Rubio?  Gaetz?

Lots of people want this guy to run.

incredulous what are you doing GIF

Pretty sure this will be the closest election ever by far.  Wow

Will it? What if Biden wins PA, GA, NV and AZ, winds up with 306 EC votes and has more than 4 million more votes (and counting) in the popular vote? That doesn’t seem so close anymore. It only appears close because of the number of mail-in ballots getting counted late.

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And 100 million people didn’t vote that could have. 

give trump a better bogeyman and he wins. you’re on the wrong side of this argument and it’s not based on the merit of other, superior candidates. 

he could never get anything to stick to biden. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

About 1-2k more votes left in Clayton county. 

If trend holds we could be looking at a 750-1k lead for Biden in Clayton Co next dump.

Yep. 8.5/1.5 over next 1k+ does it.  That's the final ratio in Clayton Co. w 100% precincts reporting as of this evening:

Spoiler

EmHhJoJUYAEXvzo?format=jpg&name=medium