2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I just spent the last 30 minutes listening to a VP of a Fortune 20 company telling me how everything was fine in the US and then Trump ticked off China with his great tariffs and suddenly China created the china flu and sent it to America to hurt Trump.  By doing this, it meant there would be more mail in ballots which would allow the deep state to manipulate the vote and help Biden become President.  He was literally in shock and asking me how half the country voted to fire Trump when he has been doing the best job a president has ever done.  Everything he was seeing was it would be a Trump landslide victory.  By the way he has Fox News on in his office all day and its his only news source.  It really shows you how corrupted some peoples minds are by getting their news from Fox.

If Fox is your only news source, you have no idea what's going on. Their lawyers are on the record describing Fox News as an entertainment product that no one could seriously consider informative.

5 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Not surprised the PPA let that stand. Meanwhile they shiv the rest of us if we even think about thinking about parking "illegally" for one minute to drop off some shit at our apartments right after moving in.

At least Gritty is doling out some justice.

Edited by Bevo14

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Perhaps they should try selling One Term Commemorative Coins to help offset any debt? 

How do they have debt? They never pay out vendors/contractors so why think they'll pay this debt? That money is going straight to into some billionaires' pockets to smuggle trump out of the country

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ok. How many of them voted in this election?

I'm guessing that's what Diamond and Silk were clarifying at the bottom.  It's 2020; Diamond and Silk need to provide a realistic check on stupid shit a former District Attorney/Mayor of NY/Presidential candidate tweeted. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

A media outlet "calling" an election means nothing, especially if the candidate on the losing end isn't going to concede.  It's ceremonial fluff.

Conceding is ceremonial fluff. The system worked and will proceed as usual. If Trump doesn't accept the outcome, he will be removed like any ordinary trespasser.

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I'm not gonna lie, videos like this get the room a little dusty.  Americans turned out and fucking VOTED.  It may be close in some states, but the popular mandate is clear, and the sense of impending relief is palpable.

It's been a rough year.  Maybe one thing is gonna go right.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

A media outlet "calling" an election means nothing, especially if the candidate on the losing end isn't going to concede.  It's ceremonial fluff.

I think we all get that it's not determinative of anything official, agreed. But I'm definitely with GoLL on this because this anti-democratic, baseless conspiracy narrative from the losing candidate who also occupies the highest office in our government needs to be smothered instead of fed just enough oxygen to keep this dangerous attack on democracy going. It would be a big help if the media stops this madness and nuts up enough to say "President Elect Biden" and calls upon Trump to recognize that he has lost. He won't do it, but it puts the burden where it properly belongs and puts Republicans in the position of having to make a choice to support his illegitimate claims or read the writing on the wall and stand up for democracy. 

The networks are cowering out of fear of Trump when Trump just got his ass handed to him by the American people. He lost the popular vote in 2016 and 2020 and he's made absurd conspiracy claims about "MILLIONS AND MILLONS OF ILLEGAL VOTES" without any evidence whatsoever in both elections. On the other hand, Hillary Clinton was held to a different standard by the media, her political opponents, and many many fellow Democrats who said "hey, for the good of the country, you need to concede." She had the same legal rights that Trump has to contest the results in Michigan or Wisconsin but she took the loss without attacking the foundational exercise of democracy and didn't lash out and incite her supporters to attack the integrity of our election workers. When she won the popular vote.

This is some chickenshittery from the media applying a totally different standard with past losing candidates, all because imo they are scared of Trump. They need to stop being afraid of him and kick him in his fucking face and  call him out for egregious, treasonous lies because we all know that's what he is doing. He has no evidence whatsoever of any conspiracy of millions of illegal votes and the faster they refer to Biden as President Elect, the less room he has to spew his bullshit. 

Edited by Gourmand

Ron Johnson is such a fucking tool.  Gee, Ron, think maybe if Trump hadn't spent the last 4 years saying he won't respect election results we might be able to avoid his dumbass supporters causing all this shit?

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-madison-wisconsin-d1635384c333e515cd594bb96363ce67

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I've never been to Philadelphia. I think my general impression of Philadelphia has been somewhat negative.  I'm starting to love Philadelphia. 

The wife (no pics) and I went two years ago right after Christmas and it was fucking awesome. I'm trying to go back when the weather is a little better.

• Like 1