2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

28 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Some ideas:

Assert conservative culture in your daily life (refuse being PC).

Demand stricter voter laws in the state you reside in.

Primary Abbott if you live in Texas.

Place your kids in Christian private schools.

Don't wear masks.

----

On the voting fraud side: researching if your deceased and/or elderly relatives are flagged as having voted, when they actually didn't.

I believe there are search engines in every state to do this.

aggy super sleuths are on the case! 

Just imagaine how pissed they’re gonna be when they find out their dead grandpa, Joe Smith, voted in all 50 states! 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pennsylvania's AG had some kind words for Ted Cruz.

He just completed an interview on MSNBC.  Discretely on his bookshelf in the background he had a Count von Count doll and USPS toy truck.  This guy is kind of awesome.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 7.40.50 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Adding in just the votes that are left from Philadelphia would push the Biden lead up to almost 60k.  Trump isn't winning the fucking provisional (when most of them are from Philly counties and Allegheny) and he sure as hell isn't winning them 80-20

CALL

THIS

SHIT

We're losing our minds. We've made a horrific creepy mascot our god and the next shaggy HH is going to invade some poor bar with middle aged men wearing cartoon mascot shirts. Now we're making celebrities of teenagers walking into zoom calls.

For the love of God CNN, call it. We're losing it here.

• Like 1

Honestly what the fuck are they waiting on at this point? I cynically thought it was to get a prime time decision that lead right into a Biden acceptance speech but they missed that window now. Dragging this out indefinitely for continued ratings doesn’t actually make any sense either, networks typically love to be the first to make the call?

The only thing I can figure is they are actually just scared to give Trump and the White House a target. And that is chickenshit. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

My god, twitter sucks so much shit.  I'm having a good time giving the dotard supporters the business when one of them whines about Biden's upcoming lockdowns means he won't be able to spend Christmas with his family.  Being a God loving Christian this is important to him so we liberals should now understand why everyone hates us.

My reply "Cry more, bitch".

Boom, half a second later 12 hour time out.

Feel your pain, bro.  Think I'm on my 4th account, the other 3 have been suspended.  My take the loss, pussy to Eric and Harlan was the final nail today, just over 3 hrs to go for timeout.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Trump winning PA or NV requires one to erase data points of Biden getting the majority of votes consistently from the remaining ballots from all mail in ballots. It’s rage inducing. 

It’s because the first batch of provisionals in PA favored trump but that ignores that they still skewed just slightly in Biden’s favor from the county average. 

My god, twitter sucks so much shit.  I'm having a good time giving the dotard supporters the business when one of them whines about Biden's upcoming lockdowns means he won't be able to spend Christmas with his family.  Being a God loving Christian this is important to him so we liberals should now understand why everyone hates us.
My reply "Cry more, bitch".
Boom, half a second later 12 hour time out.

Ask him if he celebrates Christmas at Super Cuts or Applebee’s. If not, how does any shutdown prevent him from seeing his family?