2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

21 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I'm at E58th and 1st. That is looking across 1st Ave.

There is going to be a dance party down in Washington Square Park tonight. I'm heading down.

Ah. Just thought I recognized one building. But I suppose there are many such buildings, in this strange new modern world.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Doesn't matter. PA sealed the deal.

Just now, Pancho said:

Well yeah, I know it doesn't matter but that state should be called

What matters now is the status of AZ and NV. SCOTUS has until the 25th to grant cert on the PA challenge. If AZ and NV turn blue, it basically renders the PA case moot because it would no longer matter who wins PA.

36 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Such a confusing and befuddling move that it got Lobo down to one sentence. That's how baffling it is.

You need to check out other forums.  It's been mathematically proven, most of my posts are two sentences.  A pithy observation and then a Seinfeld quote.  

I’m really choked up and overcome with emotion. 
A mass gathering/protest is supposedly in the works for this afternoon. People coming in from out of town. I’m not afraid, hopefully they can vent their feelings and purge safely, and maybe having the call made will take the wind out of their sails. We’ll see. If they do come I hope nobody does anything stupid. 
But either way, this moment is really important. My hope is that this past Tuesday represents the high water mark of ... whatever this was. Pushing it back will take a generation but inshalla, this is the beginning of the end.

I feel you man. I really, really hope you’re right.

We have spent the last four years giving in to the worst of our nature. And make no mistake, that IS our nature...it’s not all of it, but it’s enough of it to be terrifying and destructive. The work to bring out our better nature is going to be very, very hard. But it’s work worth doing.

I’m out in the middle of nowhere. Shot a deer this morning, had some biscuits and gravy. May shoot another this evening. Several of the guys out here are Trump supporters. Not hardcore, but they are. They’ve taken it well. We’re all working around the ranch for now.

I sure would love to see a compilation of people celebrating, honking horns, etc. I won’t be among civilization for that, but I very much want to hear it, even second hand. Because this isn’t VE Day....not yet. But it may be the day we started to turn the tide. I am happy.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

I've been a lurker since the Shaggy days, and treated the Cloak Room like it was radioactive until Election Day.  I would have been whimpering in the corner sucking my thumb for the last few days without this as an outlet.  Fuck Trump and Hook em'.

The CR usually > the football board in the offseason. From spring ball to the first game is a completely repetitive circle jerk. CR may be circle jerky at times, but at least the content gets refreshed.
  • Hook 'Em 1