2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Go Horns.  I give zero fucks today.  There’s bigger things in life.  Like giving bigots no quarter, much less in our WH.  

Look, I'm fucking thrilled that Trump is getting his ass kicked, but will never say go OU. I hope Jayhawks sponteously transform into 85 Bears and whip some Sooner ass.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Serak The Preparer said:

Look, I'm fucking thrilled that Trump is getting his ass kicked, but will never say go OU. I hope Jayhawks sponteously transform into 85 Bears and whip some Sooner ass.

Fair point, I've gone soft seeing you bastards faceplant.  You need to kick that ass a few times and I'll get my fire back. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I hope the GA flip hold, it should, so it’s such a big electoral college victory plus the largest genera vote victory in history. 

have there been any bigger EC victories?

Uh yeah. This isn't nearly an electoral blowout. Check out 1984.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Red Five said:

What boggles my mind is that we didn't see something like that in the last two elections. 

That's scary.  That's why I say we'll never see anything close to that type of blowout again - if not now...then when?  We could dig up Hitler and run his corpse...he'd do better than Mondale. 

2 hours ago, heso said:

Pence is definitely going to run in 24 and his only hope is to win the support of the Trumpers and be viewed as the only republican that supported trump when the election was stolen. 

I really don’t see pence running. He has absolutely no place at the table. He doesn’t appeal to the white supremacist base, he’s not a rabid anti-elitist, and he doesn’t project a false tough guy persona. Pardoning trump wouldn’t move the needle on the trump base.

Pardoning Trump sure won’t help him win over moderates. Plus a bible thumper who is vocally anti lgbt and anti abortion isn’t going to appeal much to the middle at this point IMO. I think the party has lost those voters forever

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

We need Angela Merkel to tweet congrats. That would really set the Orange Toddler off. 

Israel is having a bad day. Netanyahu will want to tweet his congratulations but he will need trump to accept him somewhat first. I’m sure there will be a phone call to Biden though.