2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

These fucking asshats on Fox are really hanging their hats on these late arriving ballots in PA completely invalidating the election. 

Their whole premise is “we don’t know how many there are and if they counted them or not.”

It’s not “they counted these these ballots” it’s “we don’t know what happened so the whole thing is fraudulent.”

I wouldn’t be shocked at this point if some of the GOP counties “accidentally” released these ballots into the pool to try to invalidate the mail in ballots. But we know that in most, if not all, counties the ballots were separated and shrink wrapped to avoid any mistakes. 

Can't wait for it to happen. Trump will send his band of idiots to monitor every second, the change in the numbers will be negligible--like it always is for recounts--and he'll finally just be spinning in the wind, and hopefully it will bring the otherwise more sane supporters latching onto this fraud conspiracy bullshit back to reality.

Talked to a good friend of mine tonight and she made an interesting point. She’s part of the Democratic precinct for the area of Dallas including Highland Park. A recount can really effect down-ballot races where there are fewer votes and it doesn’t take as much to swing a race. She said they look at everything on the ballot, not just Biden-Trump.

17 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But a glimpse of Trump earlier in the day, at his private golf club, was perhaps more illustrative of the post-White House future he could very well inhabit. After finishing his round, the president, looking slightly deflated, ran into a bridal party and paused to pose for pictures.

He stood next to the bride, flashing a thumbs-up, before the bridesmaids — bubbly in frosting-pink dresses — squealed their way into the photo.

“Thank you, Mr. President! We love you!” called the breathless onlookers.

“Have a great life, right?” Trump replied, before lumbering away into the safety of his Trump-branded clubhouse.

pics of bridesmaids?

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I need the behind the scenes book/mini-series now.

Surprised at how fast Murdoch turned on Trump, with the NY Post, Fox News calling it for Biden, and then trotting out Wallace, Beier, etc. who talked about Biden being the President-elect.

Yeah, the evening airheads will pander to Trump's fantasies, but as a whole, Murdoch's empire has turned on him.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Surprised at how fast Murdoch turned on Trump, with the NY Post, Fox News calling it for Biden, and then trotting out Wallace, Beier, etc. who talked about Biden being the President-elect.

Yeah, the evening airheads will pander to Trump's fantasies, but as a whole, Murdoch's empire has turned on him.

Murdoch knows Trump is gonna set up a competing network or link up with OAN to compete with Fox News.  may as well try to neuter him now.  not sure it will work but may as well try so that Trump doesn't take Fox News talent and viewers.

Edited by Jive Turkey

35 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yep. You know Biden's team has been spending months planning how to overturn everything. I also have confidence they will unfuck most of what Trump does on his way out, which will be massive. I'm thankful for many things with this win but especially that our environment might see some relief and we'll rejoin the world in trying to not quicky destroy it. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The two speeches tonight were so good to hear. They were breathing positivity back into the lungs of our nation. It was so nice to hear two adults get up and talk to us tonight and remind everyone that we are able to choose to be positive or negative in our outlook. For tonight at least I hope most of us decided to enjoy the return of decency and empathy to the White House.

• Hook 'Em 1

RE: Murdoch and his empire for the most part turning their backs on Trump; I can easily see where Trump threatened him, or told him something to the effect that he "made" Fox and they "owed" him, whatnot.  It's known that Murdoch really didn't have a great relationship with Trump to begin with, and it's certainly Trumps persona to make bellicose statements when things aren't going his way.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Constant said:

Today was awesome and I am so proud to be an American again. These last four years have been dark and I am glad my 5 and 3 year old daughters don’t have to grow up under that weight anymore. They get to see what is possible instead of being told what isn’t.  It feels like a new day with fresh fall air blowing in the windows of a damp, dark house. 

I will remember this day for a long time for several reasons, but mostly because Team Trump accidentally held a press conference outside a Philadelphia landscaping company. 

Assuming the link via Twitter is legit, I'll have a t-shirt to commemorate the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Constant said:

Today was awesome and I am so proud to be an American again. These last four years have been dark and I am glad my 5 and 3 year old daughters don’t have to grow up under that weight anymore. They get to see what is possible instead of being told what isn’t.  It feels like a new day with fresh fall air blowing in the windows of a damp, dark house. 

I will remember this day for a long time for several reasons, but mostly because Team Trump accidentally held a press conference outside a Philadelphia landscaping company. 

Oh man today felt good! From waking up to the yelling and horn honking of the Puerto Ricans in my neighborhood in East Harlem when the election was called to seeing people dancing quite literally in the streets of Harlem was amazing. Just pure unadulterated joy from people who have not had much to celebrate this year. Then going from that to seeing the young folks partying at Washington Square made for a very enjoyable and blessed day. 

I still cannot believe that press conference in Philly. That is easily the funniest thing to happen during this entire election! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If there's any justice in this world, Stephen Miller gets struck by a bolt of lightning on his final day leaving the White House. 

And I look forward to Junior trying to carry the mantle. An even dumber version of Donald Trump, this time on cocaine, will be amusing to watch people destroy. Fuck that rat faced motherfucker. 

And Ivanka. You complicitous pair of gloriously fake tits, I can't wait for you to feel the sting of no one in New York wanting to have anything to do with you. You will be relegated to having to hang out with the mouthbreathers who suck off your dad. Your fate will be the most cruel. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Murdoch knows Trump is gonna set up a competing network or link up with OAN to compete with Fox News.  may as well try to neuter him now.  not sure it will work but may as well try so that Trump doesn't take Fox News talent and viewers.

The only one I could see bolting for OAN/Trump would possibly be Hannity.  He's the one who is most tied down to Trump.  Plus, Hannity has his radio show and other stuff that brings in a lot.

The thing is, will OAN/TrumpTV cough up Fox News-level money?  Because I don't see them giving Hannity $40 million a year or whatever Fox is giving him.  Shit, I'd be surprised if OAN's on-air talent cumulatively makes $20 million a year.

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If there's any justice in this world, Stephen Miller gets struck by a bolt of lightning on his final day leaving the White House. 

And I look forward to Junior trying to carry the mantle. An even dumber version of Donald Trump, this time on cocaine, will be amusing to watch people destroy. Fuck that rat faced motherfucker. 

And Ivanka. You complicitous pair of gloriously fake tits, I can't wait for you to feel the sting of no one in New York wanting to have anything to do with you. You will be relegated to having to hang out with the mouthbreathers who suck off your dad. Your fate will be the most cruel. 

Great points.  The irony that the only people that will have anything to do with them are the people they loathe is beautiful. 

28 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

RE: Murdoch and his empire for the most part turning their backs on Trump; I can easily see where Trump threatened him, or told him something to the effect that he "made" Fox and they "owed" him, whatnot.  It's known that Murdoch really didn't have a great relationship with Trump to begin with, and it's certainly Trumps persona to make bellicose statements when things aren't going his way.

Each and every Murdoch can buy and sell Donald Trump multiple times over.  They don't need his dumb ass.

17 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Never realized how much positivity made a difference. I'm proud to be an American today!

Positivity can be such a driving force for a country. It is a choice we all are able to make, but it is nice to get reminders like tonight that those who occupy the two highest offices in the land will govern with that mindset. It makes such a big difference in how issues will be approached.