2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

That's why Gina went to see Mitch today.

Why did she go to see Mitch? Is Donnie thinking about releasing the UFO files? It might be the right call . . . The Q people need something to do. 

We are in the brinksmanship phase of this election. Donnie will name a price and expect to negotiate (if this is normal bizarre Trump behavior). If he does not name a price, he has already pulled the pin. 

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So people were opening envelopes of empty ballots and filling them out for Biden, AT THE POLLING CENTER AND AT A VAN THAT SAID BIDEN/HARRIS?  And there’s no video evidence of this?

The question becomes: did Fox just put the first nutjob they could find looking to help out Donald on TV with no vetting whatsoever, or are they an active part of staging this?

Not even sure which would be worse.

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So people were opening envelopes of empty ballots and filling them out for Biden, AT THE POLLING CENTER AND AT A VAN THAT SAID BIDEN/HARRIS?  And there’s no video evidence of this?

Laugh now, Libtard. In your denial of the spiritual side of the universe, you ignore clear science that evil has its own nature. Vampires do not appear in mirrors, and their subset THE CHEATING DEMONCRATS do not show up in photographs, which are like mirrors, except that you don't have to be in front of one to mystically appear in it. BTW, I just complimented you and you don't even know how. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What happened, is that no doubt thousands of videos exist, but they show only various ballots in empty rooms, moving around, seemingly in the wind but in reality clutched in INVISIBLE DEMONCRAT CLAWS.

Look it up, it's all on the back of your Morgan Silver Dollar, which is not only SOUND MONEY but also deadly against werewolves when flung, Ninja-esque, like a throwing star.

Like a ninja who

[the rest of this post is standing right behind you.]

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Maybe that's why Pence went out of town. "Who me? I had nothing to do with it! I wasn't even in DC at the time!  But I shall faithfully serve the American people in this time of crisis.....and pardon all the scumbags on my way out the door"

Pence has been "battling" Bob Stoops in the dildo shop next to Four Seasons Total Landscaping for days now.  No word on if Pompeo has joined in the mayhem there yet.  It's the vacation Pence always wanted.

She the Fox witness use the phrase “and I was in my polling uniform.”???

without resorting to stripper jokes, Somebody wanna tell me why in my 20 years involved in politics, I’ve never seen a “polling uniform.”???

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

without resorting to stripper jokes, Somebody wanna tell me why in my 20 years involved in politics, I’ve never seen a “polling uniform.”???

I volunteered at a local poll in 2008 and 2012 and my ‘uniform’ was jeans and a polo shirt.  Very official.  These people are fucking nutjobs.  

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You don't think MAGA is capable of mistaking a pole for a poll? Hell, they probably thought the $1s getting thrown at them were bribes to rig the election. 

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Literally all of my anger about the democratic process being shat on and GOP douchebags going along with near treason is immediately gone. Now I'm just laughing and extremely excited to see how far down the rabbit hole Trump can take his supporters.

There you go.  Just laugh and enjoy.  I love sending these to my trumptard acquaintances.  They either get embarrassed or confused...or both.  It’s absolutely perfect.  

• Hook 'Em 2