2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You always knew the crying phase would be virtually endless with this group.

They learned from the best.  So the lawsuits/ investigations into the Biden election win should last...um 2-3 years?

This is the way...

3 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The difference is that the investigations into Trump originated from the US intelligence community and we’re conducted by  appropriate entities. This bullshit is originating from Donald and his inner circle and is being conducted by a bunch of white trash ignorant “poll watchers” who don’t have the slightest idea what they’re looking at nor the credibility to be taken seriously. 

Well also the highest level officials in the Trump campaign knowingly met with Russian agents for the express purpose of getting Russian help in the election. We know this because they admitted it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

He'll roll over, too.  The dude has no spine. 

From what I’ve hear from friends at the capitol he tends to stay more neutral though. Complete opposite of his counterpart, Lying Ted. Yes Cornyn will tote the party line but he generally won’t go balls deep. 

I think Cornyn and his people are smart enough to see the changing demographics in Texas and know what they will have to do. People like Cruz on the other hand are too arrogant and dumb about it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, slorch said:

They learned from the best.  So the lawsuits/ investigations into the Biden election win should last...um 2-3 years?

This is the way...

Slorch’d I know, but there should absolutely be more investigations into election interference, foreign and domestic. We all know it’s ongoing and we should take efforts to stop it. The election is the most basic part of a functioning country and anyone who undermines it has no place in free society. If the Biden side decides to obstruct such an investigation, they too should be looked into.

It’s telling that investigation into known foreign interference is equated with investigating Trump’s 2016 win. Weird.

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I think Cornyn and his people are smart enough to see the changing demographics in Texas and know what they will have to do.

My changing demographics, do you mean increased Latino craziness?

I know its not really what we are talking about, but Dems need to get away from "demographic optimism" and start focusing on "demographic- free economic policy".

• Hook 'Em 4

Conservative talk show host, former election attorney:

Trump is wasting time

Tldr.  Trump would need to prove that the number of fraudulent votes in each state would be enough for him to win that state.  Otherwise this is all moot. No Supreme Court.  No House of Representatives.  

for example if Biden is up ten k, trumps team would have to find 10,001 votes.   So trumps only out is the coup.  Good luck

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

The difference is that the investigations into Trump originated from the US intelligence community and we’re conducted by  appropriate entities

Thank you for the laugh of the day.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Very odd to see Cornyn be not dumb

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He'll roll over, too.  The dude has no spine. 

Cornyn can be a total party hack, but even he's smart enough to realize where this is going.   Hell, he just watched Texas's Lt. Gov. get his ass handed to him by Pennsylvania's Lt. Gov.

And Jr. is playing with fire by going after Cornyn like that, because Trump sure as hell didn't help Cornyn in the election as much as Jr. probably thinks he did.

Cornyn can be a total party hack, but even he's smart enough to realize where this is going.   Hell, he just watched Texas's Lt. Gov. get his ass handed to him by Pennsylvania's Lt. Gov.
And Jr. is playing with fire by going after Cornyn like that, because Trump sure as hell didn't help Cornyn in the election as much as Jr. probably thinks he did.

More like cornyn got 70k more votes than Trump

On 11/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Lou said:

A facebook post from someone from high school.  (white guy in his 60's).  He believes it with  a passion.

LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Just FYI

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.  It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional

mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them  or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place.  This is The law.  This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen   So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President   I have researched all of this and it is Fact!

Another fun fact, they call Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

I've been negotiating a transaction with an attorney in New York over the past couple of weeks and out of the blue he just forwarded me this at 7am EST this morning. I'm so tempted to respond, but our deal hasn't closed yet so I'll keep my mouth shut.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

From what I’ve hear from friends at the capitol he tends to stay more neutral though. Complete opposite of his counterpart, Lying Ted. Yes Cornyn will tote the party line but he generally won’t go balls deep. 

I think Cornyn and his people are smart enough to see the changing demographics in Texas and know what they will have to do. People like Cruz on the other hand are too arrogant and dumb about it. 

yeah, Cornyn knows his role.  he wants to stay in the Senate as long as possible and wield as much power as he can.  he'll do what he needs to do to maintain that position.  he's all about survival mode.

Rafael, on the other hand, wants to ascend to the Oval Office. so he'll say what he thinks he needs to in order to curry favor with MAGAts.  but there is zero chance they will support Lyin' Ted.  not over Don Jr. or Ivanka or Tucker.

Edited by Jive Turkey

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Very odd to see Cornyn be not dumb

An attorney I work with has said he doesn't really know how Cornyn became so team trump and completely out there.  Says he argued a few cases in front of Cornyn and met him a couple of times and from all accounts was a normal if not intelligent person.  trump really is a cancer