2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Trump has the grift operation started. Now he needs to start up the theory that Biden is going to punish trump and his family with fake investigations and prison. Hannity and tucker can use this subject for days or weeks on how the left is going to abuse their power. Then Trump can claim justification to pardon everyone. I know he doesn’t need justification but he will want to create stories first.

Im sureTrump has already sought legal help in understanding if a self pardon will hold up, and what that really means. Everyone agrees that Trump can claim a self pardon but would the next DOJ agree. And would judges agree?

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

how does gerrymandering affect statewide elections?

Gerrymandering suppresses overall turnout not just your drawn district. Telling a voter to flip a switch and “vote THIS time because now it matters” is not effective. If you create districts that maximize one party turnout and diminishes the other side, the other side stops showing up even if it’s reach goes beyond the district. You get tired of being a loser.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

This was my experience in Galveston County, except for one thing. I came in and presented my ID to the geriatric at the front who printed out my pin number. I took my pin number to a table where two Black Ladies were sitting. One of them handed my a long stick with a cotton swab on the end to use on the machine instead of my finger. When I grabbed it she didn't let go. Instead she gave me the "You know what you have to do" Black Woman head tilt.

3b5ccca5d13b4312216eec7b6574b359.gif

That's when I responded back with the " You are got damned right I know what I have to do" Black man in agreement look.

3128c546132769e32a1bd876d69057dd1564c77e

Then she let go of the stick. I walked over to the machine, put the pin in, and gave them the straight D they were looking for, all ticket long. When I was done, I walked out like.......

V3hh.gif

Maybe the post of the year.

• Like 1

As someone else said, Fort Bend has the new paper system, yet a lady in the neighborhood near mine walked out with her ballot. I have no idea how she did this as I voted in the same place and they walked me through the whole process and made sure I turned in mine before I left. She had to be the top of the morons for the area.

As someone else said, Fort Bend has the new paper system, yet a lady in the neighborhood near mine walked out with her ballot. I have no idea how she did this as I voted in the same place and they walked me through the whole process and made sure I turned in mine before I left. She had to be the top of the morons for the area.

We had a guy do that in Hays. The worker at the exit of the poll has one job to do...make sure you turn your damn ballot in.

The Secretary of State's Office estimates fewer than 25,000 votes remain to be counted statewide.

Maricopa County estimates it has 6,715 ballots left. That includes 2,498 early ballots to process and tabulate, 1,100 early ballots left to verify, 869 verified provisional ballots left to count and an estimated 2,248 provisional ballots left to verify.

About 80.34% of total eligible voters in Maricopa County cast ballots, according to a statement from the Elections Department. 

More results will be reported Thursday.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/11/arizona-election-live-updates-2020-presidential-election/6243778002/

Donald needs 73.272% of the 25,000 remaining votes. 

When you've lost Geraldo - it might be time to finally pack your shit.

Seriously though - looks like more and more republicans (and republican talking heads) are starting to speak publicly about Trump needing to accept that the lawsuits will not overturn the election and that he needs to accept the race is over  (none are mentioning conceding defeat though).  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Fort Bend voter here - the new printed ballot and then scan system was awesome.  So much better than those fucking ancient scroll circle voting machines that left you feeling like you had no idea what you had actually just voted for.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Biden has taken the lead in the "popular vote if you throw out California" race that Trump and his idiotic supporters seemed to care about a few days ago.

And what if you also throw out NY and Illinois, smart guy?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Seriously though - looks like more and more republicans (and republican talking heads) are starting to speak publicly about Trump needing to accept that the lawsuits will not overturn the election and that he needs to accept the race is over  (none are mentioning conceding defeat though).  

f02feb09170562d451532a4bd103eed5d4730c09

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

It's just like COVID precautions.  They don't have the attention span to keep this up more than 10 days or so.

39 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

The FoxNews website is already referring to Biden as President-Elect and is bitching about who might be on his cabinet or what policies he might push.  The closest thing they have to a headline mentioning Trump's lawsuits or refusal to concede is "Trump campaign demands transparency, accountability in vote audit push."  They even have a headline attacking Biden's potential chief of staff for questioning election integrity in a "resurfaced tweet."  

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

It's been covered.  The link was posted here a dozen times.   

Dude took his dick out in front of a little girl.  

Then, he took his dick out in front of a different little girl. 

Sweatergawd, that was the first I had heard of it. There's a greater than zero chance it broke while I was off the grid. I purposely avoided the news last weekend. 

At some point they actually have to offer something. The bootlickers can't keep the game up for long with no proof of anything.

"We lost due to all the massive voter fraud!! We're gonna sue and win the election!"

"Yay! Let's do this Mr. President! So, where was all the voter fraud?"

"Oh I don't know. We're hoping to find some somewhere. Have you seen any?"

"Um..."

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

At some point they actually have to offer something. The bootlickers can't keep the game up for long with no proof of anything.

"We lost due to all the massive voter fraud!! We're gonna sue and win the election!"

"Yay! Let's do this Mr. President! So, where was all the voter fraud?"

"Oh I don't know. We're hoping to find some somewhere. Have you seen any?"

"Um..."

Jan. 5 is a long time away and states have already begun certifying the election results. There’s simply no way to keep the grievances going through the GA special election- but hell, what do I know?

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That tweet reminds me of when I was trying to make myself sound straight back in the day. In the early days of facebook I remember putting down for hobbies, girls over and over again. Who was I kidding? Even then I knew I liked the cock. The overcompensation is obvious

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Thank god Geraldo finally weighed in. Hopefully we’ll hear from other respected dignitaries like Jerry Springer and Ricky Lake soon.

Where have you gone, Sally Jessy Raphael?

Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you

Wu Kung Flu

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3