2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I will admit, I enjoy @Anastasis   I like his devils advocate/both sides routine.  These threads can use an opposing view.  I’m curious why he hasn’t weighed into Trumps current BITCH mode.  Is there no both sides to argue? Is Trump so ridiculous he can’t find an angle to blame this on democrats?  Curious Ted wants to know 

*sorry for those of you he get mad at hearing his opinion 

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

Hell no it's not a complaint, it's a request -- I want to see the full footage AND subscribe to his newsletter

If I remember correctly, he had a 10 minute rant when Trump was elected that was just fucking epic as well. In all the way democrats fucked things up. It’s worth finding. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Duh. Anyone without willful blinders saw the con coming the WHOLE. FUCKING. WAY.

This is not true. There are an awful, awful lot of suckers in this country.

And apparently all you need to do to win their full allegiance is research what they want to hear and then say it with charisma.

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

I will admit, I enjoy @Anastasis   I like his devils advocate/both sides routine.  These threads can use an opposing view.  I’m curious why he hasn’t weighed into Trumps current BITCH mode.  Is there no both sides to argue? Is Trump so ridiculous he can’t find an angle to blame this on democrats?  Curious Ted wants to know 

*sorry for those of you he get mad at hearing his opinion 

My thoughts have been summed up in one of my previous posts on the subject.

"Take the loss pussy". 

If you are interested in more, let's start here...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/communication-success/201704/8-life-setbacks-and-failures-narcissists

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

11 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Trump fucking with CISA would be a significant blow to our country's cybersecurity posture.  That's also probably the easiest/quickest attack our enemies can spool up during this transition that hes actively fucking up.  Trump is absolutely a Manchurian candidate.  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

OK, great, now show the world evidence that all of that happened.

He will.  In two weeks.  

And then the evidence of the greatest political crime in American history will be revealed. 

And then the Covid-19 pandemic preparedness plan will be revealed.

And then the case against Hillary Clinton will be revealed. 

And then the case against Schiff, Comey, and the National Intelligence Community will be revealed.

Then the evidence against Hunter Biden will be revealed. 

And finally, Joe Biden will be locked up because of his involvement with all of the above.  

After that, Trump can finally have the free time he so richly deserves to track down and arrest the child trafficking ring according to Qanon.  This serious investigation will likely be taking place on a Virginia golf course for reasons I can't get into now, but will be able to in two weeks.

So all of this activity takes us right to Bowl Game Season. Are you ready for some football?!?!!?!?!?!

9 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

It's all good, Biden can just call his China and Ukraine buddies to hack the white house computers to get all the information he needs.  If it isn't obvious Hunter's laptop is a Trojan horse used to get access to the network.  Plus he's been spying on Trump since Obama was in office.  He knows everything he needs to know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

No, Biden lost by a lot, Hannity told us. 

If the media can’t call elections and none of that matters at all, then why are you crying about which states are in what column righ now?   
Amazing how they constantly contradict themselves and the right bends and twists their narrative.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

He will.  In two weeks.  

And then the evidence of the greatest political crime in American history will be revealed. 

And then the Covid-19 pandemic preparedness plan will be revealed.

And then the case against Hillary Clinton will be revealed. 

And then the case against Schiff, Comey, and the National Intelligence Community will be revealed.

Then the evidence against Hunter Biden will be revealed. 

And finally, Joe Biden will be locked up because of his involvement with all of the above.  

After that, Trump can finally have the free time he so richly deserves to track down and arrest the child trafficking ring according to Qanon.  This serious investigation will likely be taking place on a Virginia golf course for reasons I can't get into now, but will be able to in two weeks.

So all of this activity takes us right to Bowl Game Season. Are you ready for some football?!?!!?!?!?!

Sounds like trump should team up with OJ.

That John Lewis and John McCain delivered GA and AZ against the piece of human shit that is Trump...you Evangelicals have to take note of that.  

Trump may be done with the dead.  But the dead, it would seem, are not yet done with him.  

Emo Donny is now retweeting any account who says they are mad at Fox and are moving to Newsmax and OANN.

But then he retweets Hannity segments in the next hour and then Greg Gutfeld and Dobbs. He even sucks at flailing in agony and despair. 

He's just back there grumbling and watching TV and releasing waves of KFC flatulence until people's eyes start to itch. 

• Hook 'Em 3

"The most important dividing line in American politics these days, it seems to me, isn't between liberal and conservative. It's between those who saw the con early and those who still don't see it. Orin Kerr"

This needs to be posted on every billboard, bulletin board, blackboard and vacant space in this entire country.  Maybe then some of these morons will begin to get the idea what the problem actually is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It's all good, Biden can just call his China and Ukraine buddies to hack the white house computers to get all the information he needs.  If it isn't obvious Hunter's laptop is a Trojan horse used to get access to the network.  Plus he's been spying on Trump since Obama was in office.  He knows everything he needs to know.

Once again, I can tell the difference between sincere stupidity and a parody of stupidity. 

We need to get a "No Irony" emoji or something for the posts.  

Emo Donny is now retweeting any account who says they are mad at Fox and are moving to Newsmax and OANN.
But then he retweets Hannity segments in the next hour and then Greg Gutfeld and Dobbs. He even sucks at flailing in agony and despair. 
He's just back there grumbling and watching TV and releasing waves of KFC flatulence until people's eyes start to itch. 
I bet Hannity jumps to wherever Trump does. Bet he could even negotiate a piece of whatever network into the deal.
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
50 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I bet Hannity jumps to wherever Trump does. Bet he could even negotiate a piece of whatever network into the deal.

Yep.  I'm guessing Hannity and Trump work out a deal where each gets a stake in OANN (or whatever).  Hannity brings his show and Trump gives them his name for a re-branding.

And the grift goes on...

And the grift goes on...

14 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump might signal he’s running again but I seriously doubt he runs again.  In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets worked into a no prosecution or plea deal. 

Oh yeah? According to Peter Navarro, it ain't over til he's dragged out.

Also, keep those Secret Service folks in N95 masks and away from Joe.

• Hook 'Em 1