2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

On 11/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Huckleberry said:

Sorry, guv'nah, tolerance of morons and years of comforting them by telling them their opinions matter is how we got to where we are. Idiots should realize they're idiots and shrink back into the shadows, ashamed of their stupidity.

As satisfying as this would be, I worry that it's not going to work. Stupid people don't realize they're stupid; in fact they're quite resistant to the idea. 

And of course they blame the 'elites' for constantly telling them they're stupid and racist and and lazy and making them feel bad. And Fox News and the other even worse outlets tell them they're smart and the best part of the country, and that the weak, parasitic elites are looking down on them and giving their jobs to the brown people, and someone like Trump comes along and ... you know the rest. 

So it's essential to point out their stupidity, but it's counterproductive at the same time. We find ourselves on the horns of a dilemma. I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think this is it.

Edited by Bat Guano

On 11/14/2020 at 11:42 AM, mdmost said:

If we can get them to take down Fox News and then sequester themselves to dumb digital and fringe networks not carried by all the providers, we might be able to get this country out of the "anything not glowing for the right is fake news" bubble it's stuck in. 

Parler's front page:

"Speak freely and express yourself openly, without fear of being “deplatformed” for your views. Engage with real people, not bots. Parler is people and privacy-focused, and gives you the tools you need to curate your Parler experience."

How long before Tik-Tok and K-pop fans take over the site?

Good, then stop whining. The fact that some Democrats are even considering reconciliation is a gift to the evil idiots in the Republican side. 
The correct thing to do is bludgeon people like you regarding your stupidity and/or complicity for the rest of your lives. 

A letter “T” ?

giphy.gif

My mom's extended family share a thread on the Line app. Most people share family photos, event get togethers, interesting articles, etc.  I'd say only 10% of them are here in the US, but they've taken over the thread with Trump videos, "4 moar years!", pictures of the Million MAGA event, and how democrats are stealing the election.

I maybe check it once a week if that much, so it doesn't really bother me. But today I felt like setting something on fire. So for your entertainment...

IMG_2776.PNG.6295298348d7c395f87f3a63489c3b2b.PNG

I was gonna post a photo of Trump 2020 Fuck Your Feelings flag, but thought, nah, keep my powder dry for now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

My mom's extended family share a thread on the Line app. Most people share family photos, event get togethers, interesting articles, etc.  I'd say only 10% of them are here in the US, but they've taken over the thread with Trump videos, "4 moar years!", pictures of the Million MAGA event, and how democrats are stealing the election.
I maybe check it once a week if that much, so it doesn't really bother me. But today I felt like setting something on fire. So for your entertainment...
IMG_2776.PNG.6295298348d7c395f87f3a63489c3b2b.PNG
I was gonna post a photo of Trump 2020 Fuck Your Feelings flag, but thought, nah, keep my powder dry for now.

No. Light the powder.
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Fox News going hard in the paint, calling out Trump liars. And snowflakes want to leave for OAN or Newsmax. 

Funny how that happens when you focus on reporting the facts, instead of trying to write a fictional narrative.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He just tweets whatever the hell he wants. It's all just nutso whacko shit... and millions of people buy it. They truly believe he will win. 

Like every other thing he says, it’s a lie. You can actually read the documents that show his name on the filings. He is just tweeting out this because he’s lost like 20 lawsuits in a row. But don’t worry the real ones are coming soon

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

Is Trump even capable of telling the truth? Has he ever been able to tell the truth?

Nope. He lies instinctively, even for useless things where the truth is benign and a lie is unnecessary. You could ask him if he is drinking water while he has a glass of water in his hand and he would say no.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nope. He lies instinctively, even for useless things where the truth is benign and a lie is unnecessary. You could ask him if he is drinking water while he has a glass of water in his hand and he would say no.  

Hands.  He cannot drink a sip of water without using both hands.

Trump is just like the Dammit Ray character from Jerry Clower's comedy routines: he would climb a tree to tell a lie, when he could stand on the ground and tell the truth.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Why is he taking so long to prove all of these allegations? You would think getting this out before states certify their votes would be a pretty good idea. 

The proof is coming out right after his health plan. Just a couple more weeks. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Thumbing through the replies to this for some fun reading, came upon this doozy regarding the evidence of dominion machine fraud:

No this evidence is not going to be presented at the state court it’s going to be presented at the Supreme Court

these people are amazingly stupid 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah I don’t think he’s gonna be conceding anytime soon.

Others have said as well; he's just gonna board AF1 for Mar A Lago for a weekend, and never go back to DC.  He will never concede, or or do anything Presidential after that.  He will wake up each day, rage tweet for a while, go play 18, come back and rage tweet some more.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Others have said as well; he's just gonna board AF1 for Mar A Lago for a weekend, and never go back to DC.  He will never concede, or or do anything Presidential after that.  He will wake up each day, rage tweet for a while, go play 18, come back and rage tweet some more.

Twitter can go fuck themselves if they don't ban his ass at that point.

3 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Twitter can go fuck themselves if they don't ban his ass at that point.

I'm assuming sometime after noon on January 20, 2021 he will be banned.  Twitter has reiterated that once he is no longer president, he will be subject to the terms of agreement that are in place.  

Yeah, for the betterment of humanity they should pull the plug tonight, but as long as he is President, he's subject to their public interest policy.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Like every other thing he says, it’s a lie. You can actually read the documents that show his name on the filings. He is just tweeting out this because he’s lost like 20 lawsuits in a row. But don’t worry the real ones are coming soon

2 weeks!